• Is this a good case?

Case for $50 + $10 shipping

Look good?

bad link

Comment

all I get is a page that says
      "No more picture"

Comment

Yep it don't work here either so maybe its to embarressed to show itself here. :)

Comment

Chenbro Silver w/Black Mid-Tower ATX Case, Model PC61166 SILVER- Retail
          Specifications:
          Material: Steal
          Form Factor: ATX
          Drive Bays: External 4 x 5.25", 1 x 3.5" Internal 2 x 3.5"
          USB/IO: Front Dual USB 2.0 + Audio/Mic (see pics)
          Expansion Slots: 7
          Case Fans: 1 x 80mm (rear see pics)
          Power Supply: **No Power Supply**
          Approx. Dimensions: 18.2"x 7.8"x 16.7" (DxWxH)

Comment

Anyways......what are u using the case for?

Modding for fun is great for a 50 dollar case, but if u are planning to just use it for ur system w/o any kind of changes at all than invest in something a little better. After all, ur case is what houses all ur very expensive equipment.

Chaos

Comment

2 fans!!!!! that sucks.
              It looks funky, but im not really a looks kinda of guy, so it doesnt impess me much. Especially when there is a chieftec type case sx1030 i think going for the same price.

Comment

Looks to have very poor airflow. :thumbs do

Now I wonder why UNEEC did that. :confused:

Comment

OK, thanks for your input.

Comment

to me it reminds of me of the Cingular Wireless guy...
                    - Damien

Comment

I'm going to buy this case to put my spare parts in to have an extra gaming computer. What kinds of mods should I make to increase airflow? Would it help to change out the in and outtake fans to 120mm and put in an 80mm blowhole?

What are some nice quiet fans? I've been reading up on hsf but haven't read anything about case fans. Am I correct to believe that a 120mm fan should be quiter than an 80mm because it can run a lower rpm and achieve the same amount of airflow?

Comment

What cases do ya'll recommend? I've been looking around nothing has really caught my eye yet...Doesnt have to have a PSU in it cuz it most likely wont have a 550 that I want anyways.

Comment

I just bought this case and have a problem. The power button sticks sometime when you push it in. I don't have a mobo in it yet so I'm not sure what kind of affect that will have once its all hooked up. Any ideas?

Also I'm not sure where to mount the power switch for my cold cathode light. Any suggestions?

Comment

get some tornado fans and be done with it!! http://www.xoxide.com/vantorfan.html at 85 cfm you'll only need 2! it looks kinda cool, not alot of drive space, but for a spair pc who needs alot of extras? if cooling is a BIG issue ya might wana make a 120mm blowhole

Comment

Working...
                            X