nExUs AnD VolCan0 9? :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nExUs AnD VolCan0 9? :S

okay i have a volcano 9 on a barton 2800+ and i have a vantec nexus controller for it. now i havent set anything up yet so i was wondering if anyone knows if i can take off the heat sensor that comes with the volcano 9, and put the nexus one on it instead??
    any help would be great.

are you trying to get the V9 to be controller by the sensor?

Comment

Just set the fan for full speed operation (leave the jumper in place and leave the speed control unit and temp sensor off.).

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
        Just set the fan for full speed operation (leave the jumper in place and leave the speed control unit and temp sensor off.).
        are you tring to kill his hearing??

don't hook it up full speed, use the control knob for best results

and get your $$ back for that nexus, it's a POS...it's one of the worst products I've bought in the last year

Comment

You have to set it up for full speed in order to connect it to the nexus and have the speed regulation work properly :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
            minibubba[/size]]
            are you tring to kill his hearing??

don't hook it up full speed, use the control knob for best results

and get your $$ back for that nexus, it's a POS...it's one of the worst products I've bought in the last year
            Some have got POS from Nexus but quite some others have sworn by them but for a speed controller to work propperly then the fan must be in full speed mode or it won't work the way it's intended too.

Comment

Working...
            X