Best Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Water Cooler

Hi there i was wondering what the best water cooler is becuse i was thinking about buying one it needs to work with a P4 and price dont matter

thanks

might be worth a look

:cheers:

Comment

Hey Serial wtf does that circle w/ the star in it mean? I have seen it in witchcraft movies, and stuff... I don't exactly know what it means tho... just curious (you know the one in your avatar) .

Comment

Comment

Yea that about summed it up. Thx for explaining. I just couldn't remember the name of it. I remember seeing it in Sleepy Hollow, and some other horror-type movie.

EDIT: Now I remember why I asked, it's on the front of the Disturbed Believe Album.

Comment

ummm...how do you know so much about witchcraft??? please to god if your like a hexer dont give him my IP!

Comment

I undertake this path of my own free will and for the good of myself and of humankind
              I will follow the Wiccan law - Do As You Will, But Harm Ye None
              I do not seek power over others but aim to increase my own knowledge, self esteem and happiness through the craft
              I cast no spell against anothers wishes or their best interests
              I embrace the law of the Threefold Return - what I cast out into the Universe will return to me three times as powerful
              I promise to keep the identity of my fellow witches secret and help protect them from harm
              I shall follow my Coven's democratic rulings and laws to the best of my ability
              I will attempt to gain a true and deep understanding of the Craft
              I respect all life as sacred and treat the Earth and it's inhabitants with love and care
              I thank the Goddess for this path, and promise to uphold the best traditions of the Craft
              Blessed Be!

:)

Comment

Uhhh, yeah scary **** you warship :devil: :flames: ??? LoL j/k thats pretty cool

Comment

What about the evolution-s pentium 4 block is that worth getting or isnt it as good???

Alucard off hellsing has that sign on his gloves but it has japanese characters on it:devil:

Comment

oops they arent japanese characters.

Comment

I saw that in FYE (music store) in the back, why are people into hexes and religion and ****?

Comment

For those in the USA, http://www.dangerden.com/mall/kits.asp ;)

Comment

nice nice breakcore even though its white majick ;) .. ohh eyy toolbox...be afraid....be very afraid whahahahaha ...lol just joking...naaa dont do any harm...and yes i have been into witchcraft for about 6 to 7 years now...thats why i know my fair share :p...and to soundf.. eventhough japanese it rocks as a wallpaper ;)

Comment

Thats neet, but don't most people think Jack the Ripper was a "false character" or never existed. Oh on the subject: Watercooling can be really effective with a peltier, but what does potted mean (like potted peltier)

Comment

"potted" means potentometer which makes it variable via current (eg: 120w peltier being made variable from say 60w to 120w).

Comment

Working...
                              X