Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Case

This is my case

Oh gosh! I forgot to add all of the info. This is my Directron Silver-Magnesium case. Together with the powersupply it costs $220 in the US. I bought it online at Directron.com. It has five 80 mm fans at key locations to give really good airflow. 1 at the top, 2 in the rear and two in the front to cool the internal HDDs and a front air intake. Besides the front it has an aluminum brushed finish. The powersupply I bought was a Thermaltake Silent Purepower 420 watt. Any comments would be nice!

Chaos the Man

Comment

kinda expensive..

Comment

yeah, a bit expensive, but DAMN! dats a fine case you got yourself there!
        and of course with the added bonus of havin great airflow i dont think you could go wrong.

//alias

Comment

Nice Case!

Comment

damn, I spent 230 CDN$ building my spherical case (soon as my digicam is rma'd i will post pics) and it holds two machines and looks sleek :D You can build your own cheaper :)

Comment

wow!$220 ouchy, that type of case are becoming so popular that in fact, you can find them just about any big electronics retali store in the US such as Bestbuy and CompUSA. Nonetheless, owesome case dude.

Comment

The only real prob that I find with them is the fingerprints that they collect and the $360+aus price tag.

Comment

I've got the Kingwin case that is very similar to that one...difference being a top blow hole.

I love the case!!

No problems with fingerprints either....and the blow hole has finally taught my cat that sleeping on top of the case is NOT a good idea.

Comment

Ok..I must admit that it is a little pricy, but...I think it is very worth it considering that the case itself only cost $140. The powersupply cost $60! The lights and little logo of mine cost $20. Yeah and I forgot to add that the sides come off very easily. The little nobs in the front are screws if you have not already guessed that. Fingerprints aren't actually that big of a problem. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that from far away the aluminum looks like that white OEM stuff.

Chaos is in HEAVAN!

Comment

We want pictures!!! :)

Comment

:D Great starting point!! Will look forward to the rest that you do to it!!:cool:

Comment

Pictures eh? You want pic.

Well he he ha ha. I don't have any that I have taken of it. After I have put the machine all together (when the processor arrives), I wil take pictures of it for everyone to see. Here is the MOBO though. Take a look at it. Das ist cool!!!!!!!!

Chaos the Magnificent:flames:

Comment

Rockin!! Although, I still think the Soyo Dragon Ultra Platinum Edition is the coolest looking mobo around.

Comment

Ok yeah, the Soyo board may look cooler, but is it as good? I don't think so.....in fact, I think it pales in comparison. But of course, if my board did look that nice, all the better.

Chaos Rocks:cheers:

Comment

Working...
                              X