Changing Led light in optical mouse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Led light in optical mouse?

Anyone know a good tutorial about changing my led light in my mouse. I have took my mouse apart but dont see how the led comes out or anything. Im planning on a huge project and its my first so sorry if im a little nub. Thanx

intresting idea, what mouse do you have?
    my view on the two party system...

Comment

take you pick: clicky
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Logitech Optical Wheel Mouse but im planning on getting a Microsoft Optical

Comment

i think i know what u are talking about for example my M$ mounse has 2 leds in it one by the sensor and the other on the front. both are red, i guess u can replace the one by the sensor and get cool blue effect but if u mess around with the one at the front under the red cover then when its turned on u will get some wierd color of red mixed with blue. as to how to do it the tutoral should be the same as the logitec one for the sensor one and the other one i think its just a regular LED, best thing to do is check the voltage of the front LED just make sure u dont short circuit any thing as u probobly will kill the mouse.
          there is some stuff here on modding an MS mouse http://forum.taconuts.org/topicDisplay.php?topicID=89

Comment

Working...
          X