No announcement yet.

Let me know if I'm on crack please :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there's no doubt that a dome is an eyecatcher, but why stop there? Why not a complete geodesic sphere? That would actually be a great PC enclosure for someone living on the surface of the moon, though it would be better if it were made of fabric and inflated with air so you could bounce it while skating to that LAN party on the Dark Side...Can you imagine the kickflips you could do off the edge of one of those craters with a hoverboard?
    No offense taken...when I stop having fun, I'll let ya know ;)
    :cheers:

Comment

Yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaa, bouncin' an inflatible geosphere
      in zero grav while zappin' dem pesky orion skeeters wit'a liquid
      plasma sidearm, it'ld be like a '72 led zeppelin concert all over again.........only with a far superior lazer light show.
      read in your profile your a born tinker too, ya wouldn't be Celtic
      too now would ya:?: :confused: :D
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Well, I do have an Irish surname, but it's adopted...I'm Norse by ancestry...:D
        By the way....Bling Bling?
        What does the first Panda born in captivity have to do with anything? :confused: :?:

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Wordbiker
            Well, I do have an Irish surname, but it's adopted...I'm Norse by ancestry...:D
            By the way....Bling Bling?
            What does the first Panda born in captivity have to do with anything? :confused: :?:
            excuse my assertiveness, but, and please correct me if i am wrong, Norse/Dane{being Norwegian/Danish} were the real/only true vikings{as all other Scandanavians pale/were whiped by the
            prior mentioned}Check all written history by Irish,All Norse/Dane/
            some,if not most Swede,and all Duetch{German}and unedited by any Brittish.........and you will find that your Norse Geneological heritage includes the bloodlines of Irish,Scotts,Welsh,and especially Manx{Isle of Mann} BLOOD.....which would be currently flowing through your veins{assuming you are still breathing at present time}.
            And Bling Bling is an derivative of the street euro-car racers vernacular meaning shinny bright and happening.........eye candy.
            no relation to the only,yet sane, connection you were able to make ATM.............sorry for any confusion on yo part....K:?: O-tay!: peace2:
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Bling-bling also can refer to jewelry and diamonds

I.e. The Mad TV spoof: Lord of the Bling

Comment

From the Dictionary of English Slang:
                Bling Bling: Noun. 1. Jewellery. From the sound of jewellery knocking against jewellery, as often seen worn by rappers. [Orig. Black US]
                2. Obvious and appealing wealth, by extension of meaning 1.
                And the Online Slang Dictionary:
                bling-bling adj 1. fancy. Often suggests that a person is showing off. ("Oh, look at Mr. V, all bling-bling with the new cell phone!")
                bling-blings n 1. shiny (flashy) jewelry, usually gold or silver, esp. bracelets, chains, earrings ("She was looking hot in her bling-blings.")

Comment

Oh! Online slang dictionary!! Gimme linky please!

Comment

A monster-sized dictionary of English slang and British colloquialisms (informal speech) currently in use in the UK, listing over 5000 slang expressions.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~wrader/slang/]Online Slang Dictionary
                    : peace2:

Comment

Danka!

Comment

Working...
                      X