Opinion needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion needed

I'm currently undergoing stage 2 mods. As some of you remember my stage one was the window and the grills. Anyway my stage 2 mods are comming in this friday and as part of stage 2 I decided the name that I have for my computer I write it on the side panel just above the window's top frame. I took one of those stencils and lightly traced the letters as a sketch and if it looks good I"ll continue but if it doesn't I"ll wipe it off no problem. My brother came in to look and he went "you don't do that to a case!! that's sooooooo gay!!"

What I wanna know..........is it? Or is it a simple "whatever you want" I included a pic from my webcam of it of how it is now. What do you guys think?

Well ya could just go around the outline now with a very small drill bit at certian intervals and then clean the panel back up and that way the light can spread the word brother.

Amen :thumb:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

OH WOH!! That's an idea!!! I'm gonna leave the sketch there for now! Nice one wiggo!!:thumb: :thumb:

[EDIT] Do you think I would lose air pressure from the holes? Or would the holes be small enough of this small drill bit that would allow light to pass and NOT air or water or something....

Anyone else got any ideas or comments?

Comment

Ya could always use clear contact on the inside of the panel and with some of the tinted/clear stuff on the outside to form a sorta window I spose. :?:

Comment

I should have thought of that lol.........I can just glue some seran (spelling?) wrap to the inside of the holes.......now that is cool..

Feed the addiction!! But so far I've spent about 200 bucks on modding. And when stage 3 comes around (cpu tach and some other things) it should be close to 300.

Comment

I'm glad that I could help with the ideas but don't jump to quick as someone else may have another just as good one. ;)

But good luck with whatever ya finally decide on. :thumb:

do give us a look at the finished article though. :D

Comment

oh ya definitly lol stage 2 should arrive this friday so I should have pics for yuh by the weekend if all goes well.

Anyone else got any ideas for titling my PC?

Comment

Working...
              X