[SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer, Massive case Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [SCRATCHBUILD] Bulldozer, Massive case Project

Ok, i know it has been a good long while since i last posted but i am happy to inform you that i am contiunuing my work and that i cleared another year in my faculty :D studying came first to this... sorry :(

I took few of these at local shop here in Serbia ( Uradi sam / Do it yourself )

I cut them to lenght and i made new tracks...

( mind the dog, she is dangerous ) :D

I figured out how to make the windscreen the way i want it to be, also spoon is done tomorrow when i take the rear suspension from Fiat Punto

There is a bit more update some stuff came last week from AquaTuning :)

Tomorrow i will make ubber update!!! I kept you in the dark for far too long :)

Comment

Ok, i got few pics of progress and a question :D

The spoon will be simmilar to this but i will str18 it a bit, add some mesh on top, make it more robust with stirofoam and such... it will look really good with suspensions and all painted ;) trust me, i have it in my head!!!

Also there is a question regarding these two pictures below

Should i make mud protector on the 2nd pic, or should i leave it like it is on the 1st?
      Please post coments on what you think i should do and what you like/dislike on it...

Tnx, Bax!

Comment

First off after this brake i made :D
        THANKS TWEAKTOWN FOR ARTICLE ABOUT MY BUILD :D You want to build an amazing project PC but where do you start? !!!

A few more days left, I will finish the mod before August :D

As i didnt want to post pictures that make no sence, posting pictures where only i could see the difference, i waited a bit and once i had done things i deem'd made a change, i made a little walktrough around what i have done and around the case...
        The video is a bit on the longer side, and i got a bit confused with terminology i would be thrilled if you'd watch it :)

I am doing Bulldozer PC Case mod and i have some stuff for you see, i have done just a few videos and i am gonna do few unboxing videos for components that i...

I will grab some batteries for my camera and that is one of the reasons i used camcorder now, and i will take some nice closeups tomorrow, also i will most likely put primer on the drawer piece :)

Comment

UPDATE!!!, still not painting :( ran in to some work related issues :P but still sort of big update :)

1) The "Nose job":

2) FINALLY! Fan mount...

3) Polyester filler :

Hole for 24-pin done old fashion little plate style with |-type screws :D

It still needs sanding before painting, i corrected the edges and everything on the bodywork of the core part, i got fittings, and i did a hole for 24-pin

Comment

Here is one long overdue update.. bodywork is taking much longer than i anticipated

I ended up saving me the trouble with doors that open like this.. so the original idea --- to the water

Made my life allot easier when it came to cooling :D fans can now be securely mounted to the side pannel XD

Also, now everything seems to fit perfectly >.>

And some finishing bodywork, tiny air bubbles gave me allot of problems after sanding...

In the end it was worth it... Just perfect :D

Also, one more idea that took me, Idiot, almost entire day and it was complete bust!

Also, i figured that if i paint over the dry body kit, it will give it a bit of strength so i ended up doing that and it made my life easier, I paint it when i am done, and than, when i am back from work tomorrow its nice and solid, doing this saved me from allot of scratches :D

The back fan mounted ( the one that cools the back of the socket ), i must add that when i did measurements for the cuts, i wanted to make it octagonal, i kind of dig the lines.. i think i will pinstripe them on it... Also the fan is mounted to the plate, that is than mounted to the case...

Checking if the cables fit the hole i made, it will be awesome when i put the sleeved cables there with cable combs there :D

There, I hope you guys like the progress i made, i will take liberty to say that it the case as a case should be done in a week, and the water cooling components and components should be fixed inside few weeks after that total...

Comment

Been a while since i posted, and loads of things happened since than :)

Enjoy the slideshow XD

Top part still needs some minor adjustments, it now opens quite nicely with some support from suspensions :)

I dont know about you, but it looks more massive than it used to :)

Next in line is the finished front piece remaster!

next, experimenting with paint/foils :D

Here you can see how the roof holds with suspensions when open :)

And the last, i really think you will like it, 95% finished product XD

Bare in mind that the foil didnt set as it should have, and i will re-do it, the glue needs to be heated and i didnt have good dust free chamber, i redid it and the finished pictures will be out soon, only thing left for me to do now is fill it with components :), loads of little details finished as well, this is just a preview! Finished pics will come out when i have it all working!

Comment

Hello guys and really sorry for not updating, i have had some massive lack of time so i didn't get to do anything that i wanted. This is a little tease and i promise i will post full update log once i get time to work on it ;) . Also, tomorrow is the day i fire this thing in its cage as i have been running the system hihihi.

So here it is for now:

Brm brm brrrrrrmmm

Comment

Dry fitting the pipes to the current look, there will be another pipe that will go on the other side of the 24 pin that will go from GPU to res, but will go under than it will come back up, to res :)

I hope you like the progress so far, as i was unable to work on it for good few months due to some problems i have had :/

Comment

So, i bet this is the thing you didnt expect to see :)
                    I switched to below tubing to soft tubing in order to have a little more flexibility and room for working, also i made it so that the top part is able to tip over so i can clean, manage cables, etc etc.. This is the last big change in the overall mod and it will go under water tomorrow after some details and immense cleaning, dusting, alcohol bath and all :)

Here are some pictures, i really hope you will enjoy them :)

Comment

Working...
                    X