Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone used this on their mod?

UV reactant Paint.

if anyone has some pics (both illuminated/normal light) i would realy like to see them as i was thinking of painting the interior of my case/ certain parts of my car with it. but if it looks crap under normal light i wont use it.
    TT Original

Wow, that paint could be quite sweet.

That has a high probability of ass-kickingness.

I really want to see some pics!!

Comment

yeah i would like to find some piant like that and a black light to go with it... that would look cool

Comment

No I have not used the paint...but I have seen some ppl use! It looks pretty good! :thumb:

Comment

I have seen people use that before as well. It looks really good :thumb:

Comment

used under a black light

Comment

Yeah, it has to be used under a black light or it just doesnt look right...

Comment

now i can see like say your ide cable's rounded in that color and or fan componets under a black light but more then that would be to much color

Comment

I would love to add a huge window and paint the inside of my case with that paint and add a cathode light sweet!!!!!!!!!
                  - Damien

Comment

yeah but you don't think it would be just to much color

Comment

I've seen the paint used in many applications to which most look good but there is one drawback to the paints that I've seen so far and that is that fade badly in sunlight. You should be fine with the case's interior (unless direct sunlight can get it) but be careful with where you use it on the car or be prepared to redo the paint every few months or so for it to always look good. ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by wild_willy129
                        yeah but you don't think it would be just to much color
                        Unless you want a huge light bulb box then i guess you are right...and i am not into the looks thing just in performance...but yea it prolly would be too much color...it'll prolly look tacky: peace2:
                        - Damien

Comment

Gotta be a blacklight though.. some people have tried the paint with regular neon's and CCFL's but it just don't work right.

I picked up some UV reactive clear nail polish to paint the sides of my cards and various other items inside the case. Just need to pick up a blacklight (CCFL if I can manage). Already have a red Sunbeam CCFL that looks pretty good. Got some pics I should probably upload :D

OLIE: Might consider getting clear UV reactive paint.. that would solve your tacky insides thing.
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                          - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                          </font>
                          // -->
                          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

thanks raven, i'll see if i can find some of that stuff :)
                            TT Original

Comment

I've seen the paint used in many applications to which most look good but there is one drawback to the paints that I've seen so far and that is that fade badly in sunlight.
                              Simple soloution: never expose you case to sunlight :p
                              It would keep it cooler as well, and lessen the risk of skin cancer!
                              Need i say more???

Comment

Working...
                              X