No announcement yet.

My first Case Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enough to make me happy for the summer since this last week here has been 33c+. ;)

But if I had aircon and a steady 25c room temp I'd be gettin' around 45c full load. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeah, it's really cold here right now. If I leave the window open to long I freeze my ass off...

Comment

it is really hot here *edit (stupid spelling). If i open my windows...I will die of heat exhaustion within a short while. hehe

Comment

lol, yeah. I don't like the hot weather. Much rather freeze than burn :flames:.

Comment

omg, so would I. It is sooo much harder to cool down than it is to heat up. I cannot wait until I move up north!! hehe:p

Comment

Yep, I just moved up here (MA) 2 summers ago. It's great, I mean you can only take off so many articles of clothing, but you can technically put on as much as you want. :). Where are you moving to up here?

Comment

dam i must feel different i went from Il to Fl. I love it down here the heats is not as bad as people may have thought but i still miss my snow.

Comment

Ya's could alwys come over to Australia and try our hot and dry conditions. And if ya can't take the heat, there's always plenty of beer. :D
                  <center> </center>

Comment

Sounds good :thumb:

Arent there alot of houses that are built underground?

Comment

You'll find those around the mining towns in the "Outback" (basically what any sane person would call a desert). ;)
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Well i'm not sane so I will call it the Outback :D

Comment

Working...
                        X