Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs USB chargers when you have this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs USB chargers when you have this.

I know this is the case modding forum and all that but with everything becoming "connected" more and more. The case in this situation is your House as it is the "case" in which you the "processor" lives. How To: Upgrade a Wall Outlet to USB Functionality | Apartment Therapy

Re: Who needs USB chargers when you have this.

That's awesome, thanks for the link!

Nice, I see OWC are one of the companies selling these!
    (*) Newer Technology PWR2USB 15A Power2U AC+USB Wall Outlet: White Color. Dual AC outlet with two high-power USB ports for Charging and/or powering USB powered Tablets, Smart Phones, Cameras, any device that supports charging via USB. New with/1yr Warranty.
    Last edited by Lsdmeasap; 02-17-2012, 09:17 AM.

Comment

My advice - never visit a short-url, no matter who gives it to you. You can't trust any source at any time when you don't know your target
      Whitey:Snuggles: Zotac Zbox HD-ID40 (Atom d525, worst purchase ever on cpu), Patriot Pyro 60GB (Thanks to Tweaktown Giveaway), 4GB 800' DDR2 SO-DIMM
      Bcube (NAS): ASUS F1A75-I Deluxe, AMD A6-3500 @ 2.1GHz, LSI 9240-8i (M1015) controller, GSkill Ares 1866 8GB blue kit, 4x Seagate SV35.5 2TB, 1x Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB, 1x Samsung HD103UJ, 1x Samsung F4 2TB, Temp. Rebel9 Alu case, Corsair H60, 2x Icy Dock MB973SP-B, NZXT UI01, Enermax T.B. Silence on docks and cpu, Aurum 500W gold PSU. (Draws 65W average, doesn't peak above 100W at any time)

Comment

Working...
      X