Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

decent case with quiet power supply fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decent case with quiet power supply fan?

anyone know of a : peace2: decent : peace2: looking case with a quiet power supply fan??:D

There are plenty of cases on the market, in the end it comes down to personnal preference (to a brand maybe) and/or how much money you're willing to spend.

Another thing you'll probabley want to ask yourself is whether you want to make moddifications to your case (windows, extra fans to meet any overclocking desires, etc).

My choice for cases is the Lian Li brand, which incidently come without PSUs.

Nowadays there are also plenty of good PSU on the market. My recommendations are Enermax and the Antec "TruePower".

You'll find that a lot of PSUs are actually made in the factory, they change the label brands and maybe a few quality components.

Hope this has helped any. Good luck and happy shopping.

Comment

PC Power & Cooling make a line of power suplies called silencer models. they are extemely quiet.

Comment

SlyDawg, how you going...?

I have a massive ATX tower. High expansion capacity with 7 slots and 13 drive bays. I am running a Tyan Dual CPU motherboard and plenty of strapp on gear, i still have enough room to swing a cat.... Which then gives me the option to upgrade endlessly until the physical size of boards outgrows it... I paid a good price getting a nice discount to $210... And the quietness of it all, must be standard, but to give you an idea, - i will wake to the sound of someone walking down the hallway before my com which lives in my room wakes me... I would estimate that its running at about 30 -32 db... I'm only new to this though....

Its a formal looking server tower with a blue edge, nice buttons that look smooth and overall a really nice tower....

However, me being blonde and all i am now looking at putting some perpects in so as to see my cooling lights that will shortly be mounted in there.... I had taken everything into account except cooling lights, so unless you want a disco looking tower, i highly recomend this one....

A-Open HQ08 ATX Fulltower...

Got a pic if you want...

Paul..

Comment

If you live in the US I would say go over to www.directron.com. They have a VAST supply of cases for you to choose from.

Comment

LIAN LI!!!!
            :p

Comment

hmmm these Lian Li case ppl are raving about where can i get one in Australia ????

Comment

Go on over to www.razorprices.com and search for them... Not only will you get the site that has them you will be getting the best prices :).

Comment

Working...
                X