Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else like the Antec 800 series case ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allright - See you there E^vol

Comment

hahahahaha:thumb:
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
        The stock fans that come with the case are sleeve bearing, and are meant to be controlled (speed-wise) by the fancy PSU that comes with the case.
        However, without modding, the filter is a joke, but I fixed the gaps easily with some weather-stipping that cost me
        Originally posted by zeradul
        The stock fans that come with the case are sleeve bearing, and are meant to be controlled (speed-wise) by the fancy PSU that comes with the case.
        However, without modding, the filter is a joke, but I fixed the gaps easily with some weather-stipping that cost me $1.89 for five times the amount I need. Now if I could only find a small sheet of 1/8" thick foam to replace the filter material with, then it would really be a top notch filter, but until then, its not very good. You'll see what I mean when you get yours.
        .89 for five times the amount I need. Now if I could only find a small sheet of 1/8" thick foam to replace the filter material with, then it would really be a top notch filter, but until then, its not very good. You'll see what I mean when you get yours.
        OK, I've got it... The Antec Plus 860 case.
        Now what would you recommend I do to this thing ?
        Any help / ideas that you guys might have would be appreciated greatly !
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Start with 8 fans ...

Comment

how about 5 fans ? will that be ok to start with ?
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

my old (current) system has but 1 single case fan... :laugh:
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
              X