Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeradul's Case Handle

Zeradul,

You were thinking about a case handle? How about this one? Otherwise I'd say go to Menards and find something cool in the bathroom section.

Anyone else have good ideas for a handle for the top of a case?

That actually looks nice on a case especially if the case was painted with a gunpowder look..
    - Damien

Comment

:D Looks Good! It looks like it would be easy to bolt on & would be quite secure. :rolleyes:

Comment

My dad got a lot of these handles when a local clinic was remodeling. They ordered too many handles for their new addition, so these aren't used hospital door handles (ick). They are pretty beefy and they would look rather bad-ass.

Comment

I just used 2 standard chrome handles

Comment

:cool: How about a pic? :cool:

Comment

Hmm, i will consider it... Sorry I haven't been on trillian... I seem to have lost my old trillian zip.

Comment

I looked at all types of handles today at Menards.... quite a selection, 3 I liked... I am slighly resisting Corduroy's version, because I want plenty of support for if you were to bend it sideways.

Segiy

Can you put up a pic of yours? Or maybe just describe how and where you put them?

Thanks

Comment

zeradul You are less than 100 posts from being a GOLD TWEAKER Time to come over to the Beer Garden for some serious posting. The games can get you there in a shorter period of time than almost any other method. I know you can do it.

Comment

Working...
                  X