Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the factory enermax window mod.

Comment

My personal thought is that the window should be smaller so as not to show the PSU and the drive cages (unless you are going to paint/mod them).

Comment

I'm thinking maybe chrome or powder coat the parts i can inside the case. These are only early days in this modding saga and those ugly wires and cables have to be sorted but i need to see what the lighting looks like before i decide on color or glow in the dark. (and I'm not talking about condoms!!)lol.

Comment

So how far ya got with that case now? :?:

Comment

Check out this page on the Antec site. It shows that they have these windows for the performance series of cases and the 660 is in that line..... though checking the sizes it seems that at this point in time anyway, you'd need to move up to the 800 or 1000 series..

This website is for sale! antec-inc.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, antec-inc.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

As for the side fan, the fan is PERFECTLY placed to feed a stream of cool air right at your video chip. My son has a 1040BII Antec casew/ the window and Antec TriLite (Red -Blue-Green) fan mounted in the window. Don't do much for me but he thinks it's cool.

You also might want to check out Chieftec cases. Chieftec OEM's that case to Antec , Chenming and others. I haven't seen any with a window on the mini tower though. Over at new egg, you could probably pick up a Chieftec DX case with the window and matching keyboard and mouse for almost the same as the Antec case.

Jack

Comment

Actually a Taiwanese company by the name of UNEEC (use to be Chenming) makes them in their chinese plants and ships them to resellers to suit specs and styles accordingly (all other brand names for these cases are those of the resellers of which there is well over a dozen worldwide). ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
              X