3hr Neons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3hr Neons?

The other day i decided to buy my self a second neon for my system and when i went down to the autobarn store they had slim line ones, so i thought they were kewl, heaps thiner than my other.
    Later that day when i was extensivly board i read the packet, and it said not to run consistantlly for more than 3 hours, so that got my wondering, what about my other neon?
    I first thought it must of been something to do with the thin tube, but when i eventually found my other packet it said the same thing.

What i was wondering was: whats the reason for having to turn it off, if it's heat that won't matter in my case they will be kept cool, or is it to do with the element inside them?
    Also how long should you have to leave them off for after the 3 hours?

Any contact addy on the packagin' so ya can contact them for the reason? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

3 hours is all they probably warrant. My runs for days and days, if not weeks and weeks, without any hassles.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Contacted the manafaure, it's the inverters, they are in small enclosed areas so if they are on too long they overheat so i'm going to make a little box with a small fan to cool the inverters.

Comment

Yes that's the part that I was thinkin' maybe the reason why and if ya keep that well cooled there shouldn't be any prob with runnin' it for longer. :smokin:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yeah minde runs also 24 hours a day. :D

Comment

Working...
            X