Cool Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Case

Does anyone know of a stylish looking case that is fuctional but under or around the $200 mark? I dont want beige. I like blue!

Ahh! The wonders of the WWF!

Yeah I've seen her case when I stuck her in one of the babe thread. ;)
    I've been lookin' at one of these and at $121aus is the best price that I've found these at though ya must buy a PSU to go with it. :smokin:

<center>
    :cheers:</center>

Comment

Looks like that company makes a blue one in that same configuration too.
      I kind of like the looks of those Noblesse cases. But black is all i've seen in those.

I think my next case will probably be a generic POS that I add a wooden exterior to the skeleton. I seen a site once that sells just the case framework (from cases that got damage to the cosmetic parts). But I can't remember where the heck that site is:?:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Thanks for the pic Gorilla (Is that Stacey?!?) but can you keep that kinda stuff in the Beer Garden? I use this a lot at work, and I can't afford to be caught with that on screen.

Comment

doggone shame you got that darn broadband Beefy. with my ol' 56k modem, I can just scroll and get those pics out of site before they even have a chance to load.

Pretty rare that I ever see the contents of a pop-up window either:laugh:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
            Mr. C[/size]]
            I wish I could say the same about them but I just have to resort to a killer prog as some pages can generate far too many of the perverted things and if I ever find the person who thought them up I'd give them some free brain surgery.
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

LOL
              There is something to be said though for being able to DL a Linux distro in under a week. Wish I could do that.

But yeah, a mouse is all the pop-up killer I could ever need.

There just aren't many perfect answers in this computing thing is there:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                doggone shame you got that darn broadband Beefy. with my ol' 56k modem, I can just scroll and get those pics out of site before they even have a chance to load.

Your complaining about 56k connection....I also suffer having a 56k modem but its currently conecting at only 33.8k!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it's slow buy hey, i'm getting optus cable in a couple of weeks....mmmm faster loading educational videos *cough* pr0n *cough* :D

Comment

Got an extra room at your place daedelus?
                  I've always wondered what it would be like to be annoyed at a pop-up:D

Comment

My two Spare side buttons on my MS intellimouse are set to MINIMIZE and CLOSE... i can close popups before they load no matter my connection.... I have even defeated some of those Java applets that just keep opening windows.... ahaha and for the one that moves around the screen, I own it as well... hahahah!

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                      Got an extra room at your place daedelus?
                      I've always wondered what it would be like to be annoyed at a pop-up:D

haha, well maybe we can do a deal ey, i'll swap you a room for some of that virtual memory your selling :D

Comment

Sounds good!
                        I've got a bit here that was used as display on the showroom floor - not used now mind you, just handled a bit.
                        Good as new I promise!

Comment

Working...
                        X