Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

media center style case with liquid cooling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• media center style case with liquid cooling?

ok, heres the deal. im going to be building my 7th computer (not all for me) n i wanted to do something special n cool. i like the style of the new media center pc cases. but im real concerned about overheating in those things since their tiny. im probley gonna be building this in 4-5 months, just doing my planning. ill probley have a dual core processor and a dx10 video card. i was wondering in liquid cooling is possible in such a small case platform. tell me what you experienced modders think.

ps - i have no experience with liquid cooling systems whatsoever, but i replaced the radiator in my car, i hear it isn't much different

Re: media center style case with liquid cooling?

ok, seeing as how none has responded. I thought i would show u the type of case i was talking about. something like this.

I was gonna get some basic liquid cooling kit, cpu as well as gpu

Looking for a solid performing water cooling kit, but don’t have the room for bulky external systems, radiators, or cooling towers? The Bigwater 735 delivers all the features of its big brother, the Bigwater 745, minus the bulky external 240mm radiator system. The BigWater’s water block features a solid copper base with a Blue LED illuminated acrylic top for good measure. An ultra high flow 400L per hour pump forces coolant through your system at blazing fast speeds ensuring your system will cool down as fast as it is heating up. Flexible yet durable 3/8” tubing is the veins this beast pumps its blood. The BigWater is compatible with the AMD K8 Series, Intel LGA775, and even the Intel BTX platform! So give your system the cooling it deserves without the external bulk with the BigWater 745 CL-W0076 from Thermaltake! Features: World’s first kit to support both ATX and BTX form factors Application for all Intel Pentium 4 LGA775 and AMD K8 series Powerful 120mm radiator and 120x38mm silent VR fan combination High flow long life ceramic bearing 400L/Hr pump is silent yet powerful Easy to fill 350cc storage tank for continuous usage Solid copper multi-channel waterblock Durable 3/8” tubing reduces ware & tear from over bending Tool-less connector design for easy installation and maintenance Specifications: Compatibility: AMD: K8 Intel: LGA775 BTX Platform CPU Waterblock: Material: Solid Copper Base, Acrylic Cover Connector: 3-pin LED: Blue Dimensions: 60 x 78 x 23.5mm Pump: Bearing: Ceramic Maximum Output: 400L/hr Rated Voltage: 12VDC Noise: 16dBA MTBF: 70000hr Connector: 3-pin, 4-pin Molex LED: Blue Dimensions: 272 x 120 x 35mm 120mm Radiator: Material: Aluminum Dimensions: 122 x 35 x 166mm Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 35mm Fan Speed: 1300~2400rpm Max Airflow: 38.6~93.7CFM Noise: 16~30dBA Fan Connector: 4-pin Molex Liquid Tank: Capacity: 350cc Quick Install Connectors: 9.5mm ID, 3/8” Tubing Dimensions: 86 x 66 x 110mm Tubing: Material: Green UV Dimensions: 9.5mm ID, 3/8” Tube Coolant: Type: Ethylene Glycol Amount: 500cc

this perticular kit doesnt have a block for the GPU but i can get some kinda block for that, ohh well it doesnt matter right now.

the kit would defiantly need to be be internal i have no extra room in my dorm, the question i just have is space in this style of case.

Comment

Working...
    X