Question about light in cases...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about light in cases...

I wonder witch kind of lights you guys use in your cases, to make them blue, and if you power them from your motherboards or...
    I'm new to this but I am very intressed in it.
    Would really approciate any help/tip...

:cool:

I got Green Neons, got them from pccasegear.com

Comment

Can I suggest you have a look at Tweak's review <a href="http://www.tweaktown.com/document.php?dType=review&dId=212">here</a>? it's a nice little product, as you will see

Comment

I brought car stero neons wholesale through family, they might not be cold cathodes but at least for the long ones they are only $25AU :thumb:

Comment

I wouldn't reccomend powering from the motherboard, use a molex connector. Get you some Y adapters if necessary, don't take power from your mobo if it can be avoided.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

i use a cold cathode flourescent light. case lights are powered by the power supply.

Comment

I got a blue theme goin on in my case. It was that or green...

Comment

Yeah, Cold Cathodes are alot better then neons, but it doesn't really matter...CC or Neon, it's still gonna look good with a window, but if you go for neons you might want two...

Comment

morgan does your cold cathodes get their power by the PSU?
                  - Damien

Comment

I have one blue neon at the bottom of my case!:p

Comment

Although some people have had horror stories with them, the neons from discount auto stores may be an option. For every horror story I've heard of 4 or 5 success stories. I've seen them in both AutObarn and Super Cheap Auto, just a suggestion :)
                      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
                      X