Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

front of the cases LEDs wires question. .. .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front of the cases LEDs wires question. .. .

i bought a Thermaltake Tsunami VA3000BWA.i cant figure out which color of each lead is positive or ground thats coming from the front panel of my case that connects to the motherboards system panel. there are all different colors. will i hurt it if i plug it in backwards? this is my first build, so plz forgive me=p
    thanks guys

edit: do the leads label(power led, power sw, hdd led, etc. . .) usualy face toward the processor when connected to the motherboard? sorry if i am not explaining myself well enough, i am terrible at it
    Last edited by altangerel20; 07-15-2005, 01:08 AM.

Re: front of the cases LEDs wires question. .. .

Your wiring harness should have a common color in all cases. If I recall in the Tt models this color is black... and is the ground. While it won't do harm to your to your system or motherboard to hook them up backwards, it will cause some of the functions (mainly lights) to work properly. If you check out your mainboard manual it should have a detailed diagram of this portion of the motherboard as well as a chart that shows which pin is positive and which is negative.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Re: front of the cases LEDs wires question. .. .

tightness, thank ya

Comment

Working...
      X