Best controller combo for fans and lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best controller combo for fans and lights

What would be the best to control for fan speeds that also show temps and also control light mods all in one controller?
    I know of the Sunbeam Lightbus, but my future case may have a door. The Sunbeam Lightbus knobs do stick out a bit. I want the door to close fully.
    Last edited by YoMoma; 06-29-2005, 09:05 PM.

Re: Best controller combo for fans and lights

Its hard to say what is "best" since there are several to choose from that will suit your needs. When it comes to a rheostat device, it comes down to personal choice than anything else. There are several that offer different looks but have similar functionality. Sunbeam, Thermaltake and Vantec are three brands that come readily to mind and all are good products. There are others out there as well that also offer a good design and appearance, so get something that looks good in your system and has the features you need.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

I have a gigabyte fan/light controller which can be mounted at rear of comp replacing a bracket for a pci slot or fits into a floppy bay but if you have a door i would go pci bracket.

Comment

Well, if you have the space for one (and the money), try the Aerocool GateWatch or the newer CoolWatch by the same guys. They both take up two 5.25" bays, though. The GateWatch'll run ya about $60, whereas the CoolWatch'll be about $80. Neither of them specifically say that they are meant for lights, but as long as you run the lights @ 12 volts anyway, you're ok with plugging them into the controller. That's what I have with my Vantec Nexus controller: Two 120 fans for Water-cooling plus one case-light. Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
        X