Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good idea!...just need a second PSU, doh. Will accecpt any donations:p

Comment

i got a generic ATX PSU here, full of dust and the PSU fan needs a good oiling, yours for $30 :D
      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
        i got a generic ATX PSU here, full of dust and the PSU fan needs a good oiling, yours for :D
        im interested...how many watts is it eg. 250, 300 ?

Comment

$30???

There is a dodgey little copmputer store from me that sells mid tower ATX cases with 300 watt PSU for $45. I have a feeling they are importing from Taiwan and not paying import tax, $45 AU for a case and PSU is fairly damn cheap if you ask me.
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus

im interested...how many watts is it eg. 250, 300 ?
            you serious??
            its 250W, its got the ATX Mobo power connector(DUH), 4 Hard drive power connectors and 1 floppy drive connectors

and like i said b4, the fan works but needs a good oiling, and because it needed an oiling it(did) cut out after about 3 hours, if you oil it or get a new fan, and get rid of the dust, it'll be just like a new psu :)

EDIT: contact me on ICQ( 35776490 ) or MSN( [email protected] ) if you have more questions :)
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
              ???

There is a dodgey little copmputer store from me that sells mid tower ATX cases with 300 watt PSU for . I have a feeling they are importing from Taiwan and not paying import tax, AU for a case and PSU is fairly damn cheap if you ask me.
              goddamn, $45 for midi-case AND 300watt PSU!!!!!...hows that possible?

Comment

Is that 45 us or aus money. I picked up my mid twr for 39.00 U.S. Has a 350watt pwr supply. The pwr supply is generic but works. I imagine that 45 aus is pretty good though. I am lousy at converting.
                Anyway that is my 2 cents worth. (US not Aus)

Comment

it's around $90 AU....that's not that cheap:D

Comment

You can get my 250 watt psu for free!:p

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS
                      You can get my 250 watt psu for free!:p
                      Really?....yes please :D

Comment

Originally posted by daedalus
                        it's around AU....that's not that cheap:D
                        Umm, actually Mr Tweak was talking $AUS.. so it's $45... and that is cheap.. :)

Comment

yes $45 is VERY cheap...But i was talking about how potatoe got his for $40 dollars US, which in australian dollars (I meant $80) isn't exactally that cheap :D

Comment

Working...
                          X