Need mod suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need mod suggestions...

OK my Raidmax Cobra is begging for some mods, so far I have though about removing the rear fan grils for better exhaust air flow and painting the mobo tray, to match whatever color the outside becomes, if it changes.

I am in need of suggestions for mods that are cheap, and easy to do and of coarse look good.
    Attached Files

Re: Need mod suggestions...

Here is the paint that covers the entire case, minus the window of coarse.
    Attached Files

Comment

wow man, i was googlin to see wat other ppl have done to a cobra and i found this. im from BC too. i added u to msn, lets talk and share some ideas

Comment

Whoa, forgot about this thread.....

I'll post some pictures of the finished cuts when I get home.

Comment

Got any pics. I`m ready to see what you have done. I`m going to build my next comp and I like that case.

Comment

Here is the Back, no real mods have happened, other tna cutting a few things...
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is the front, I plan on painting the rest of it when I have the time and money, I will update the pics later because much of the hardware has changed since the pics were taken.
              Attached Files

Comment

Wow, there are 4 fan intakes available at the front!? That must be very loud!

Comment

Originally posted by lagmaster
                  Wow, there are 4 fan intakes available at the front!? That must be very loud!
                  NAH... I made a fan controler for them, I run them about 1000RPm each. The Rear fans are the loudest of them all, Antec 32.?? CFM they run about 2700RPM each(modified). {The lables are actualy upright now ;)}

Comment

Working...
                  X