Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XblackdemonX
    that doesnt answer my question really
    hmm yeah sorry I'm didn't mean to hijack your thread or anything..

Comment

Vas voir www.shoplci.com,

Comment

but i need a place that doesn't ship because im only 17 years ols so i can't order stuff online ....
        dude im 15 and i order stuff online all the time, money orders are the way to go for me cuz there isnt any credit cards involed.

heres a place that might be helpful:

Comment

well ?!?!? how do you order stuff ??? :?: you can only pay by credit card or by paypal ( need card number to create account ) ???

Comment

are you talking about the tigerdirect place, if you are then theres somwhere on their site that tells you how to pay with a money order. the best thing u can do is call their toll free number, thats what i did the first time, they can take your order over the phone too. better yet im pretty sure they could serve you in french too if u want. anyways hope this helps, let me know if you're having problems.

Comment

XblackdemonX : Did you look through the link I gave you ?
              I had added some links to places in the Montreal area !
              I'd try Lux Design, they're pretty good. Find the link above for their link.
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

ah its ok. ... i created my paypal account without a credit card so i canm order stuff now

Comment

Hello!

this place have good prices and is in RDP(north est of montreal)

http://www.frogtuning.com/ and thta place is in quebec they will COd i got some stuff from then before
                  good luck Beachboy2

Comment

cool thx beachboy

Comment

just find something real nice, budjet card: MSI Ti4200-TD8X at 125$ CAD... just for this week! That would be a nice alternative to my TNT2!!

Comment

Working...
                      X