Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice case modding!

I'm jealous with this case! too heavy!

All that time and effort and MONEY and he chooses an Epox.!! Thats brilliant...

Comment

I hope to god i will have that much skill in case moding in the future:laugh:

Comment

It must be great to have access to all those machines. And to know how to use them :) It looks awesome

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
          Now what's wrong with Epox..

Besides that job isn't that expensive..

Comment

Originally posted by Nosferatu
            It must be great to have access to all those machines. And to know how to use them :) It looks awesome
            Yeah the English wheel is what one uses to make custom petrol tanks, mudguards etc for bikes.. It's great cuz you can shape them just the way you want.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
              Yeah whats wrong with Epox?? I have an 8RDA3+ and it has served me very well. I have had absolutely no problems, it it has all of the overclocking features of any other boards.

Very cool mod indeed!!

Comment

I would have to agree. Great craftsmanship and skill shown there. Can't say I like the style all that much, but that's why we're all individuals...:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by The__tweaker
                  Now what's wrong with Epox..

Besides that job isn't that expensive..
                  No! No! You got me all wrong! I am saying that because I'm impressed with his descision.. I even sent the link to a few of my friends who are either ASUS or Abit loyal. The last 14 computer's I've built have ALL had Epox motherboards!

I'm just glad to see that he chose it despite being able to choose literally ANY board on the market.

And yea, he is clearly a skilled metalworker, and so I can easily say that if he invested 100 hours that he has invested $4000, (USD) because that is what his time is worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X