not a case mod but still cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. C
    Your talking about the skinny redhead that sat at the desk next to Megan on TSS right?
    No Cat is the brunette with glasses.

[B] She went to CeBit or Home Electronics Expo or some big show, reporting live in short segments on Tech Live, TSS and Call For Help. Then once the show (honestly can't remember which show, so many and I never get to go to any) ended, that was it - never to be seen again???

She was real popular with the male viewers, maybe she got axed in the last big cut-back???
    Not sure but they listed everyone who got axed last time they cut back here: http://pompproductions.2y.net/Black%20Friday%20Page.htm

[B] Some of those sellers on eBay do custom badges though I've never tried any.
    I see recently sixthfloor does sell a kit to make 6 (I think I remember that right?) dome badges yourself for .95 american.
    It looks like a pretty foolproof kit, you might want to take a look at that perhaps.

LOL ya, Chris Perillo is kind of a spazz ain't he - but sometimes he has some good to know info.
    I don't know if I'm ready for a custom case badge kit. Although i can think of a few people that might like their own pictures on the badges. ;)

Mr Pirillo needs to cut back on caffeine he's too hyper.

Comment

On the subject of caffeine;
      I heard a report on NPR today about environmentalists taking water samples downstream from sewage treatment plants.
      This was new testing in that they were looking for everyday chemicals that aren't broken down completely (or at all in some cases) by the human body. They were finding concentrations of lots of stuff, caffeine, ibuprofen, pepto-bismal.
      Quite a thing to think about, all those fishies hyped-up on java - yet impervious to head or stomach aches:laugh:

but then, it ain't really anything humorous is it?

Cat is on TSS - you have to get through her to get on via webcam.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
        On the subject of caffeine;
        I heard a report on NPR today about environmentalists taking water samples downstream from sewage treatment plants.
        This was new testing in that they were looking for everyday chemicals that aren't broken down completely (or at all in some cases) by the human body. They were finding concentrations of lots of stuff, caffeine, ibuprofen, pepto-bismal.
        Quite a thing to think about, all those fishies hyped-up on java - yet impervious to head or stomach aches:laugh:

but then, it ain't really anything humorous is it?
        As long as those fishes don't have 2 heads, 3 eyes or other weird deformaties Its cool.

[B]Cat is on TSS - you have to get through her to get on via webcam.
        i think she's on Call For Help too, I caught the show yesterday when I got home from work..

got a cool tip on a free program Metaproducts Download Express [www.metaproducts.com] which speeds up your leeching.:D

Comment

Yeah, I seen that. I don't think Cat is the regular though, filling in for Alison Strahan I believe.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Pirillo, haha...

if you listen closely, once in a while they will catch him on a mic that isn't his... and when that happens he sounds much higher pitched... its his normal voice....

I am convinced that they bass-ify his mic so that he sounds normal, but every once in a while if they make a mistake, or if he gets to close to someone else's mic, he sounds like the sqeaky guy he is... the early days when he was on the show they didn't take those precautions, and i bet they had complaints and had to take measures to make him sounds normal....

Comment

Working...
            X