No announcement yet.

Diabolic mid-tower case...check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diabolic mid-tower case...check it out!

came across this case over at xoxide.com and it looks really nice..it has a lot of modding potential....sorta took on the alienware eyes look..comments?

Looks nice. But you can't really mod the exterior anymore. Personally I like to make something of a standard case.

Comment

that is one bad ass case :devil:
      but, any front fan(s)?
      need at least one of those...and a shame it isn't a big tower...I could really use the extra space

Comment

pretty damn sick, except for one thing, IMO the red front doesn't go with it aswell as it should... but i dunno, have to see it "in the flesh" so to speak

Comment

not to worry boys, it comes in 2 other colors, but only 1 120 mm fan at the back..you can see it and one fan duct thing.....the dimensions are 19"x18"x17" (DxWxH) and he are the specs...

Support Intel 3G CPU (Intel Approved) Pentium P4 ready chassis
          Supports up to four 5.25" devices secured with rails, which slide out from the front.
          Supports up to two 3.5" devices secured with rails, which slide out from the front.
          Support up to four internal 3.5" HDD with HDD handle.
          Offers both ATX and Micro ATX motherboard compatibility.
          Includes seven I/O slots on rear panel, all ATX/BAT interchangeable.
          Features special vent holes on door and side panel for better thermal performance.
          Includes 120mm fan at rear.
          Support 2.0 Version front USB, audio, and phone jack
          Tooless removable/installation of M/B tray
          Key Lock
          Includes 12" blue neon light

and the price sorta sucks too 149.99!!! maybe they thought if they threw in the neon light you would think its a bargin...*******s

Comment

It should at least have a front fan plus an AGP/PCI fan. Looks good but as it is airflow is likely to be a prob with a 120mm exhaust fan plus PSU exhaust with only one 80mm intake. Looks ain't bad but proper airflow is. : peace2:

Comment

maybe good for those freaky watercooling guys :D

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt.Crappy
                Features special vent holes on door and side panel for better thermal performance.
                its not just any vent hole, its special maybe thats why theres only 1 fan....you can still out your own in there but it should come with more

Comment

Working...
                X