Case out LEGOS!!!can it be done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case out LEGOS!!!can it be done

ok, i saw an ad for a mag that had a guide to building a case outa legos..now i thought about this. is it even possible to mount anything on there and would it even be strong enough to hold all of the compenents in there....bahh im sure you could but i just cant see how...

never underestimate the power of Lego!

It would probably end up being a very bulky case, but I'm sure it could be done.

Comment

This guy won a case modding contest with his lego case:
      The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

Comment

herm i might give that a wherl some time...

Comment

There be hundreds of Lego cases out there though a lot will have used glue in some areas with them for strength (except where areas need to be opened).

Comment

It'd be easy u'd just need a hell of alot of lego and some glue and well thought out plan.

Comment

Would a LEGO case be louder than a standard steel case ? I know that Alum. cases are a bit louder, as are clear cases. But what about LEGO ?
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

The Lego case, having thicker walls, would probably be quieter... esp if any cracks are well-sealed (w/ glue or whatnot). Furthermore, the makeup of a lego brick would probably quiet things down too; the sound waves would have to travel through at least phases (solid, fluid, solid) before it left the case. My guess.
                Owner of the computer "Alatar the Blue"

Athlon XP FX-53
                MSI NeoPlatinum2
                2 GB Kingston PC 3200 CL2 RAM
                ATI x800 XT
                Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS
                21" Viewsonic Flat CRT
                Logitech Z-680 speakers
                2 x WD Raptor II
                120 GB Western Digital SE SATA HD
                Windows XP Home SP2

Comment

mmmm my buddy has 4 big tubs of legos...hell il try it, got nothing else better to do.maybe i should test it and put together that old pakard bell in my garage.....ehh just thinking about how slow the pakard bells were makes me want to cry

Comment

never mind, check out this piece...its a lego case but i wouldnt be proud of it.....hes 16 too and its his first mod but i think he coulda done a bit more planning or actually do pla it cause it looks like my 5year old sister built that......heres the link cause he was sooo proud of it he took like 26 pictures of it...gotta give him some credit though the many many pictures of the lego case

I wish ppl would be more considerate to others with their picture sizes :(

Comment

Working...
                    X