Lian-Li PC-6077

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viertelasiat
    hey im just wonderin what did u do with ur atc-110??
    I still have it. Message me if you're interested.

Comment

I dont think the Antec case has a removable Hard Drive tray which is a very benefitial option. Im assuming the Lian Li mentioned above does have one of these as my LianLi PC60 does. It makes working on it so nice as you can just pop off 4 thumb screw from the back, remove and couple cables from the board and youve got the MB out with all your PCI cards and AGP cards all at once and you can change things accordinlly and/or swap out processors without feer of damaging them or our MB.

The detail that the Lian-Li case go into is also of the most incredible quality that I have seen with any other case manufacturer. They are incredable. You can remove anyhting with the utmost of ease from the case. Everthing has thumbscrews and even the wiring harness for the front panel I/O's (power, reset, ect) has an inline detachable part so you dont have to do the tedious chore of connecting these to your MB inside the case every time you take the MB out. Mine even came with 4 fairly high quality double ball bairing fans. Lian-Li makes the best cases without a doubt. You get a good bang for your buck!

Comment

Originally posted by AMD2NR
        I dont think the Antec case has a removable Hard Drive tray which is a very benefitial option. Im assuming the Lian Li mentioned above does have one of these as my LianLi PC60 does. It makes working on it so nice as you can just pop off 4 thumb screw from the back, remove and couple cables from the board and youve got the MB out with all your PCI cards and AGP cards all at once and you can change things accordinlly and/or swap out processors without feer of damaging them or our MB.

The detail that the Lian-Li case go into is also of the most incredible quality that I have seen with any other case manufacturer. They are incredable. You can remove anyhting with the utmost of ease from the case. Everthing has thumbscrews and even the wiring harness for the front panel I/O's (power, reset, ect) has an inline detachable part so you dont have to do the tedious chore of connecting these to your MB inside the case every time you take the MB out. Mine even came with 4 fairly high quality double ball bairing fans. Lian-Li makes the best cases without a doubt. You get a good bang for your buck!
        Don't get to carried away there son as those Lain-Li's feel like tinfoil to me and at least the UNEEC clones are made with thicker substance (1.2mm aluminium vs. softer 1.0mm aluminium and totally feel more sturdier), http://www.tweaktown.com/document.ph...review&dId=612, but there are plenty of fors and againsts if ya really want to delve into each of them though I still prefer the original UNEEC style aluminium case over the newer one but then I prefer the steel version of that one (each to their own as they say).

Comment

Working...
        X