Laser Etched, Anodized PC-61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laser Etched, Anodized PC-61

Im sure most of you have seen pics of this laser etched side panel floating around on the net...

_cant seem to post pics_

More pics can be found here:

www.ocia.net

What about them?

What is that logo?

As much as I like modding my case, I don't think I will ever paint the actual drives...

Comment

its just a pattern of triangles and circles. i think it was from an RPG, dunno for sure tho
      www.ocia.net

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
        As much as I like modding my case, I don't think I will ever paint the actual drives...
        yes they do look, well..****-house to say the least, in those pics..but done right, painted drives can look pretty sweet...done wrong, they look like his....
        he has done a pretty good job on the rest of the case though:)

Comment

Everything looks nice only the drives!

Comment

yes, i agree, the drives look bad (this is not my case, it belongs to the former owner of OCIA. he recently left the site and now i own it)

here is a shot of the front of my case, with "good" paint work on the drive

www.ocia.net

Comment

looks sweet!

/olie looks at his case
              /olie cries with envy
              /olie pulls out template and can of back spray paint
              /olie looks at his master piece
              /olie is still envyous
              TT Original

Comment

Really really nice CASE!!!

Comment

hey guys. we had a few ppl to confront us saying that the images of the laser etch were photoshopped. obviously, this isnt true. Echo_42 has taken some more pics of the case, all in different angles. the pics can be found here:

so wadda ya think now? ;) enjoy!
                  www.ocia.net

Comment

That case is pretty sweet! Not my kinda interior colour, but sweet nonetheless.

Yeah painting your drives is going to far. Lian Li needs to supply a support site where we can get replacment faceplates for common drives; aluminum made to perfect standards, and anodized to our exact colour; and it should be free (Lian Li's are expensive enough) Then i'd might buy one.

*realizes last paragraph was all dreams*

Or sell them...

Comment

There are places around that sell spare face plates and there are plenty of guides up on hoe to mod them to fit.
                      Check out http://www.virtual-hideout.net for more info.:smokin:
                      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
                      X