Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally...Pics of My CASE!!!!!!! Everyone come in!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice setup there :). How much does water cooling go for? Well the good ones anyway... And do you have to have a specialized case to put water cooling in it or do those just make it easier?
    Sorry bout all the questions I was just thinking about investing in some at a later point in time :).

Comment

• Heh. I don't even have a CDRW drive yet.:rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by Esturk17
        Heh. I don't even have a CDRW drive yet.:rolleyes:
        :cry: that stinks. I think I would DIE if I didn't have one :). But if you don't listen to too much music while on the go it's not much use :).

Comment

• I really only use mine to burn music cds... having 155gb of HD space does help though :D
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• :cry: but is that a Western Digital 8mb cache? :D.

Comment

• Originally posted by pga1234
              Nice setup there :). How much does water cooling go for? Well the good ones anyway... And do you have to have a specialized case to put water cooling in it or do those just make it easier?
              Sorry bout all the questions I was just thinking about investing in some at a later point in time :).
              I think ive seen a few for alittle over 200 bucks (USD)...maybe around 250...i think...peace

FiRe

Comment

:cry: but is that a Western Digital 8mb cache? :D.
                Nope... Seagate, much better! :p
                Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                Managing Director
                Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

:cry: that stinks. I think I would DIE if I didn't have one :). But if you don't listen to too much music while on the go it's not much use :).
                  Yeah. My neighbour has a burner on which I burn all my MP3's to CD. I don't really burn anything else but it would be nice to get one eventually. I've got a 40gig HD. But I've only used about 3Gb's of it so far. I'm very conservative, I used to have a 2Gb drive running Windows XP.:laugh:

Comment

• With the retail price on LiteOn CDRW's as low as they are ya don't have one? :confused:
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• To be honest I really don't need one.:)

Comment

Working...
                      X