Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally...Pics of My CASE!!!!!!! Everyone come in!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drpeterbright
    FiReBLaZeR where have you been for the last couple of weeks. Come visit us in the Beer Garden Lots of great games there.
    Im still here...just been working alot and playing BattleField 1942 like a maniac...ill check it out...and thanks for the concern...peace out...lataz

FiRe

Comment

Gaming is a good excuse. Glad you are OK.

Comment

I think the plastic tubing around the wires in your case is an absolutely great idea! I am new at this whole cooling stuff, but that is the best idea for price, air-circulation, and looks that I have seen. I am going to do it also. Thanks!

Also, what do you guys think of me overclocking my Athlon Xp 1900+ ?? I know well that I will need serious cooling. In 1 week regardless I am buying the 99$ antec case at bestbuy. It has 350 watt power supply and holds 4 cooling fans + power supply one. Will that be adequate? I think im also going to need a better processor heat sink/cooling fan. Will i need any other stuff such as DDR Ram heat sinks?

Comment

FIREBLAZER HAS SAID/DONE IT AGAIN! dude, that game kicks serious ass

Comment

That should be a good case. With 4 fans you should get pretty good airflow. You probably wouldn't need RAMsinks as long as airflow is good unless you get stability probs. Depends how far you O/C it.

Comment

Looks great! hopefully mine will be finished soon and i will post it here to...

Comment

Are you going to paint it like your project car?

Comment

ever considered using spiral wrap instead of the plastic tubing? IMO the plastic tubing takes up quite a bit of space, and also renders the cables a tad tough to re-rout.

nice work, fireblazer, very neat inside the case.

just got myself a 2nd hand pc12, will move my hardware from my generic full tower over tonite ;) pics later!

Comment

Yes, and it comes in many colors as well.

Comment

Very nicely done case FiReBLaZR. I am totally impressed.:thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Very cool stuff, I'm Just starting to mod my case, I picked up a window kit at a local computer store, cut the hole in my case and then I found out the trim was bad so i couldn't put the window in......

I have a window right now though, its called saran wrap.........or cling film to you ozzies *I think*

I ordered some new trim so I'm going to do a custom window job with a sheet of plexi glass. I also picked up some rounded cables and a cold cathode light.

BTW, I'm a forum regular at littlewhitedog.com, I originaly joined this forum to tell you about my bad experiences with Goteeman.

Hmm.....Wondering if I did that crap in my sig right, we shall see.....

Comment

"Glad wrap" or "cling wrap" we call it and the sig looks ok. ;)

As for that other person he only got answered here when ppl wanted to make sure of the currency that he was usin'. :D
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

And i will post within a week or 2...ill tell ya whats in store

New Biohazard Applique on my window
                            New Abit KR7A-133R motherboard from Asus A7V133R
                            Replaced old 52x with new 52x CD-Rom
                            No more cold cathode...it broke so i got a dual neon light set up
                            new cooler... AX7 with a thermaltake temp fan
                            Geforce 4 ti 4400
                            Dual Monitor Setup!!!!
                            New Antec 480watt True Blue PSU (With Blue Leds in the back)
                            thats about it i guess...

Ill see ya guys later and to everyone who likes my case...thanks alot...its cool to have strangers these days being nice...lol...hey im from NYC...i deal with *******s everyday...lol

Peace out peeps

FiReBLaZR
                            :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

I'm sure it'll look good to. I would put some kind of design on my window also but I have a dual 92MM fan in there so that won't be a possibility. Unless of course I go water cooling then I can get a new window with a design

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
                                I'm sure it'll look good to. I would put some kind of design on my window also but I have a dual 92MM fan in there so that won't be a possibility. Unless of course I go water cooling then I can get a new window with a design
                                Hey i might be selling my water cooling kit...i dont have the balls to use it...lol (also i never used it...well just to set it up for leaks)

This is what it is...
                                1 - Z4 Aqua Heat Sink for AMD CPU's with mounting parts
                                1 - Video card Aqua heat sink for Geforce 3 GPU's with mounting parts
                                1 - 120mm fan with grill
                                1 - Reservoirs with 400gpm pump w/ power cable to connect to PSU wires
                                21 - Tube Tightners

Everything is 1/2" fittings except the fan...also there is no radiator...caseetc.com sells the black ones..i heard they are good...Im also taking pics of the stuff while im typing this...so in a few days i will have pics of the water kit and my computer...pm or email me if you or anyone is interested...

AIM - FiReBLaZR

Peace out people

Comment

Working...
                                X