Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally...Pics of My CASE!!!!!!! Everyone come in!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok I'll probably run out to a store next weekend or something...thanks

Comment

Have fun with it!
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yeah good luck with it!!!

Comment

Here it is...never seen before.... just the same old mods
          [IMG]

The 4 pin molex on the side was modded to my switch block (the speaker terminals) so I still have a switch for each fan on the side cover. The rest is obvious and the usual.

Comment

one more

This pic show my relay I used to kill the second power supply when I shut the pc off....

Gee, that annoyed me show bad...go to bed and realize you left the fans on

the top power cord runs the auxilury PSU for the fans and the bottom cord is the main pc's...... If the first PSU starts run out of juice I still can switch a few drives over to the second PSU ( the 4 pin connectors are hidden behind the PSU)!

Comment

Looks really good man, very impressive.....what case temps are you getting ?

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Very nice work hbidad. :thumb:
                :cheers:

Comment

Well my cpu at idle usally runs about 5C above room temp. As you can some what see...my computer sits in a cubby hole under my desk. So temps kinda run a little on the hot side of with an avg. of Case temps are 35c and CPU 40C and never seen it above 45c.

Oh sorry about the blurred pics. As you can see the last pic is some what clearer. I guess the kinds got a hold of the camera and the added a figure print mod to the lens! I didn't notice it until I loaded up the pics.

I also have a few ram sinks that I ordered from 2cooltek that was labled a GF4 cooling kit and I am not really impressed with so they are just laying in my desk. I also, have a 50mm fan on the way to add to the back side of the core.

Comment

I was looking at my dad's car engine today and saw the flex tubing it does have a split down the side and comes in different sizes..... now that I know what I'm looking for in both feel and look in real life I now know what to look for....does anyone have an estimate in price? thanks everyone.......also what color is that on fireblazers case???? is that blue??

Comment

Enjoyed the case pics and am new to this awesome site. We are in the process of gathering components for or first family PC build and will be going with the Lian Li PC82 with window and a CC case light. Will probably also get some blue IDE cables but noticed ou had some black corrugated plastic sleeves around the loose bundled power supply wires. What are they, where do you get them and did you have to slit them to get around the wire bundles? Nice Case you have which gave me some great ideas. Thanks for sharing.:thumb:

Comment

dude that case is fat as hell, i want to cut a hole in my case, might do it one day.....

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR
                          Night Shot...just taken right now

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
                          nice rig.

Comment

I'm curious as to what those switches in the front are all controlling. Are those for lights and fans? Where did you get them and how did you hook them up?

Comment

Bus bays can be used to switch fans and lights on and off plus they can be used to change the speed of fans by selecting certain certain voltages, normally 7 & 12 volts though some ppl will use 5 volts as well but I don't recommend using the 5 volts option as that has been know to cause problem.
                              Most ppl make their own as they arn't hard to do though some stores sell the finished and/or in kit form. DigitalDoc5's can also monitor fans/voltages/temps as well as turn fan on/off with alarm backups that will turn fans on if overheating due to fans being turned off happens.
                              Schematics on making your own busbays can be found here if you want to go the "do it yourself" route. :smokin:
                              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I know a couple of people who have digitaldoc5s, but they've told me that the automatic settings for the fans are way too sensitive. Instead of kicking in at a determined temp and lowering the temp a few degrees, they only seek to lower the temp a degree and then they shut back off. So their fans are constantly turning on and off.

I had thought the point of digitaldoc was to cut back on noise by only having fans running when they needed to be running. Have you had better luck with them?

Comment

Working...
                                X