Casefront Firewire for Antec / Chieftc cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casefront Firewire for Antec / Chieftc cases

Okay, so some of your builds with MoBo pinouts for firewire (i.e Asus P4S8X), you ran to the built in USB / Firewire ports on the front of the Antec case but on MoBos w/o on board firewire (i.e Asus P4S8X-X), you were stuck with just rear access or filling a 5-1/4 bay with an accessory panel.

So you serached the web looking in a gazillion forums and oddball cable sites looking for a cable that will run from an internal port on a firwire card to the front mounted port in the Antec case.....and came up with zilch.

Not no more.....It's not on the Antec web site but if you call into customer service and speak to Shawn, he'll sell you an adapter cable that has a male firewire plug at one end (for plugging into the card) and pinout connectors which fit the port at the front of the Antec case. Cost is a whopping $5.99US. There's no part number as yet but I did advise Shawn that he will likely get a bunch of calls as I have yet to visit a build oriented web site that didn't have the question "where can I find one of thes ebuggers".

Contact
    Shawn Carroll
    Antec Customer Service
    510-770-1200 ext. 361

Good to know...
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
    X