Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermaltake--An Example of Great Customer Service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermaltake--An Example of Great Customer Service!

I had purchased my Overseer RX-I case in April/June '14 and didn't get the build done until Nov. 14.
    Everything went well with the case except for the breathe lighting at the top front of case didn't work.
    Not a major problem but it would be nice if it did.
    I wasn't about to RMA the case for that, plus I had it for a while already.
    I emailed customer service, explained the above situation, and asked if there was something I could check.
    It was suggested to check if the second molex plug on from the front I/O wiring was plugged in.
    I responded, stated it was, and was there anything else I could check?
    The next day, I received three emails from customer service:
    1) Asking for my mailing address and phone number.
    2) An RMA for the top bevel piece (which carries the breathe lighting) had been approved.
    3) An email letting me know that a replacement part was being shipped to me immediately and to send the old one back.
    Now, THAT was impressive and since I'm partial to the blue/black build, I have my eye set on the Thermaltake Core V71 Extreme ATX Case for my next build!
    ASRock Z97 Extreme6 ATX LGA 1150--Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0 GHz Quad-Core LGA 1150--EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB SSC 2.0 ACX GPU--Corsair H80i 120mm Liquid Cooler--Kingston HyperX Predator Series 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3-2666--EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 80+ Gold Modular--Thermaltake Overseer RX-I ATX Full Tower--Crucial MX100 128GB SATA III MLC 2.5" SSD--Crucial MX100 256GB SATA III MLC 2.5" SSD--WD 500GB 3.5" 7200 RPM HDD--WD My Book 4TB External HD--Windows 10--1 extra top-mount Thermaltake 200mm Blue LED exhaust fan.

Re: Thermaltake--An Example of Great Customer Service!

I'll say that is great service!

What is really good is they were proactive, or as much as possible in this situation. How often do you see this? Have we ever seen this?

Message to manufactures, things like this are remembered in a positive way, and the bad part of it is just a small part of the story.

Comment

Working...
    X