X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant upgrade my drive

Hi,

I've been trying to upgrade the firmware of my RunCore:

RunCore Pro 32GB Mini PCIe PCI-e SSD Solid State Drive for Dell Mini 9 - Vostro A90 - Asus T91 MT RunCore Pro 32GB Mini PCIe PCI-e SSD Solid State Drive for Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Detail Page

But i can't get to work the last version 1916

First of all I can't identify my current firmware version... If I follow the guide on the runcore support site I identify my version as 080826 (what makes no sense)... Ive identify my flash modules as "Samsung M" but not by the product code like the guide says but just looking on the print of the flash modules... Ive tried to run the IM3208.exe (as my unit is 8pcs i think) from the .zip but it can't recognize any unit..... it says: error ata "Set multiple mode fail".... ive tested it on a Dos Disk....

Im using it on an Eee PC 901 with the latest 2103 bios version....

My unit is extreamly slow (10mb/s writting)

Any idea?

Thanks

Re: I cant upgrade my drive

Originally posted by lqbweb View Post
    I identify my version as 080826
    hi, sorry no help, my Runcore 64Gb shows the same firmware (080826) - i am also curious i can update the firmware or not

Comment

The SSDs you guys have are the old version of SSD, and which are not able to update firmware version.
      Try low-level format and reinstalling OS, see if increase the speed.

RunCore TS

Comment

old? i bought it one year ago from mydigitaldiscount.
        i didnt know that after one year there is no support

Comment

even when the controller is RunCore manufactured i think...

you were selling a unit promising some speed... there are many people with these low speeds... Why I could want a hard drive that the write speed is as low (or even lower) as my original one?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X