FYI Chinese New Year Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI Chinese New Year Break

The guys in China are out until next week for the Chinese New Year Vacation.

I can give some updates on some things though.

There will be some action on the compatibility issues with the Zif drives with a few select computers like the OQO, HP2710P and Sony UX. They think they will have a sample of a new PCB with some new parts including a new bridge chip later next week and will start testing it ASAP.

FW 1916 seems to be a very good now FW for everyone that can do the upgrade. Once the guys get back from Vacation I am sure they will help anyone having issues updating the FW.

MyDigitalDiscount.com was shipped inventory last week and got it yesterday so if anyone needs anything please contact them.

Sorry I cannot be of more help I am not an engineer.

They guys in China will be back next week to follow up with all the threads here.

Matt Dawson CMO
    Runcore

Re: FYI Chinese New Year Break

Dear Matt!
    Can you please just send me or upload a 1819 FW file? The best way will be tyo just upload a big .zip archive with flashers and manual like you have for 1916 on Support page.
    I can't find it anywhere, and noody seems to answer my emails.
    my ropic is here:

I know anything, just have no 1819 files:(
    Thanks!

Comment

Re: FYI Chinese New Year Break

Originally posted by Runcore Marketing View Post
      The guys in China are out until next week for the Chinese New Year Vacation.

I can give some updates on some things though.

There will be some action on the compatibility issues with the Zif drives with a few select computers like the OQO, HP2710P and Sony UX. They think they will have a sample of a new PCB with some new parts including a new bridge chip later next week and will start testing it ASAP.

FW 1916 seems to be a very good now FW for everyone that can do the upgrade. Once the guys get back from Vacation I am sure they will help anyone having issues updating the FW.

Matt Dawson CMO
      Runcore

Comment

Working...
      X