Support ? Somebody HELP !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support ? Somebody HELP !

I have filled out the form on runcore.com, posted a message on this forum but besides the runcore "we received your email" message it's radio silence.

My RunCore SSD is broken not even a week after I got it. No one from RunCore support seems to answer and this forum slowly but slightly starts to transform from a productive and very usefull technical support forum to a place where people scream for help because support does not answer.

Can someone help me out here and explain what is happening at runcore ?

Re: Support ? Somebody HELP !

Please be patent you will get a response very soon. I am sure they will send you an RMA.

Matt

Comment

I'm a patient man Matt... I will give it a couple of days.

Comment

It has been over a week now. The broken SSD is still sitting on my desk and besides the "be patient" remark in the forum, I still haven't heard anything from RunCore. Not even a confirmation that they are working on it or deciding what to do with it... nothing. I really cannot believe RunCore is completely neglecting customers like this.
        I'm lucky I didn't sell the old 80Gb drive otherwise I wouldn't even have a laptop to work on!

Comment

I must say that I haven't had a very positive experience with RunCore's support.

I sent two emails to RunCore support 6 days ago and the only response I see is the automated response from the form script. It is also not very encouraging to only see marketing responding to the forum though RunCore is responding so we must give them that.

Thankfully my problem is already resolved, but I expect to see more answers to technical questions after spending the kind of money I spent on a RunCore SSD. I'm putting off any additional purchases until I see firm answers on:

1) Why are support emails not answered in 24 - 48 hours?

2) Where are the updates on firmware features such as garbage collection or TRIM?

3) Why are only marketing people responding to this forum?

4) Why has it been 5 days since this post with no reply from RunCore in the Official Tech Support forum?

I may come across as harsh, but I want to be fair too. The RunCore hardware has been some of the best I've used. We just need better communication with technical staff outlining ETAs to feature enhancements and much faster replies from technical support.

Comment

Originally posted by luttjl View Post
            I have filled out the form on runcore.com, posted a message on this forum but besides the runcore "we received your email" message it's radio silence.

My RunCore SSD is broken not even a week after I got it. No one from RunCore support seems to answer and this forum slowly but slightly starts to transform from a productive and very usefull technical support forum to a place where people scream for help because support does not answer.

Can someone help me out here and explain what is happening at runcore ?

You can describe your problem in this forum but this forum can't repair your SSD. So any problem about our product don't post message to formplease send e-mail to [email protected] we will reply and send RMA to you as soon as possible

Comment

The forum is meant for people to share experiences and provide some feedback to RunCore about their products. In my case, I followed the suggested process by only using the RunCore website but did not get any response besides the automated reply. I turned to the forum to see if people have had similar experiences and already found a way to get their issues resolved.

Potential buyers and current customers do not "just" want a fancy product, they want a product that works with support that can help them resolve their problems. Taking some time to figure things out is not the problem here, not replying to support mails is the problem. It made me think I did not follow the right process to get my SSD fixed. You cannot blame me for finding alternate methods of communication.

I understand the forum does not repair my SSD. I just hope you realize this remark is not fair considering it took RunCore far over a week to respond to a support call. I got the RMA response today and the information in it is not enough to get things moving. It suggests returning the SSD to my "agent" but I bought the drive on the runcore website as we don't have a distributor in the Netherlands. No address to ship to, nothing....

Hope things will get moving shortly.

Comment

Thank you for your valuable comments to us. We will work to improve.

If there is any problems after purchasing our products, you can e-mail to us [email protected] ,we will give your a reply in 24 hours. Specific questions we will ask our engineers to solve for you in a week.

Also you can share your experiences of using our products on the forums. The forums is a platforn for mutual exchange customer with our Tech Supports. We will reply to your questions in the first time.

Comment

Fair enough. Maybe it's a good idea to start by removing the support form on the runcore.com website and by removing the DO NOT REPLY to this message from support.

Runcore is asking to not use the [email protected] email address whereas this whole thread is filling up with requests to do precise that :-)

Comment

It has been a week since the last contact with Runcore in which I requested shipping information. I also sent a mail to the support address repeating my request for an address to ship the broken drive and I added 5 times PLEASE in the request aswell.

Again, no answer, nothing. We're now entering the 3rd week just to get a drive repaired and in that time I haven't even received the correct information to ship the drive.

Is there any chance someone can just answer support calls within 24 hours as Runcore claims ? After all, I'm just asking for an address.....

Comment

Still trying very hard to just get the address to ship my broken drive to. Runcore support email address does not give any response. Is there anyone out there that knows the address for RMA in China ?

Comment

Originally posted by luttjl View Post
                        Still trying very hard to just get the address to ship my broken drive to. Runcore support email address does not give any response. Is there anyone out there that knows the address for RMA in China ?
                        You can contact the vendor whom you purchased from. He will tell you the process of RMA.

Comment

I wish I could contact the supplier. I purchased the drive directly from the RunCore website which I believe is digitaldiscount or something.

RunCore wrote me a mail with the RMA form attached about 2 weeks ago but it does not contain an address. So basically, I have been struggling for 4 weeks to ship the broken drive.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I recently bought a 64GB Solid State drive from Runcore which appears defective, but the phone number for Runcore no longer seems to work and no one (after three days) has responded to my email query. I'm getting worried now!

Comment

Well, maybe you should as I am still working to get things resolved.

As I never received an order number or a bill (just the confirmation and the UPS email) I did not know where I actually purchased the drive. After I received my monthly creditcard statement I noticed MyDigitalDiscount.com did the ordering for the runcore.com website.

I used their webform as Runcore does not answer. They answered requesting my order number which I have never received. I have forwarded all emails they (and runcore) wrote to me and still did not hear anything. After 4 days I asked DigitalDiscount again if they got what the needed and the answered precisely the same one-liner again: can you give me your ordernumber. As if they never received my other emails. I forwarded all info again last week and still haven't heard anything from them.

At the moment I'm in my 5th week to just get the drive RMA'ed. I still don't have an invoice or a working drive. I needed the drive for my company and without an invoice I cannot do that. The drive is therefore more than twice as expensive and that's quite a lot of money for something that does not work.

The short version is. I'm very near to giving up. Runcore does not respond, MyDigitalDiscount.com also does not respond. I have nowhere else to go and the amount of time I invested in just getting the RMA address is worth more then the drive does. 250USD worth of technology in the bin doesn't sound very thrilling does it ?

Comment

Working...
                              X