Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEVER recieved my order going on..MONTHS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVER recieved my order going on..MONTHS.

I have tried every single way to contact RunCore possible, live chat is never on, submit contact never gets a reply, i even created a twitter just so i could msg runcore(i have seen him answer questions) and still nothing.

I ordered myRCP-IV-P5016-C IN AUGUST.
    i understand that it was a preorder and "orders will be shipping throughout august" But it is now NOVEMBER 1ST and i still do not have my drive, nor heard anything from anyone. I got my 2 order emails the day after i placed my order.. And that is it.
    ANYONE have ANYWAY to contact Runcore.

Re: NEVER recieved my order going on..MONTHS.

Originally posted by DepartingFlights View Post
    I have tried every single way to contact RunCore possible, live chat is never on, submit contact never gets a reply, i even created a twitter just so i could msg runcore(i have seen him answer questions) and still nothing.

I ordered myRCP-IV-P5016-C IN AUGUST.
    i understand that it was a preorder and "orders will be shipping throughout august" But it is now NOVEMBER 1ST and i still do not have my drive, nor heard anything from anyone. I got my 2 order emails the day after i placed my order.. And that is it.
    ANYONE have ANYWAY to contact Runcore.
    We're sorry for that. We have no inventory of RCP-IV-P5016-C now,and we may not produce this kind of product in future.If you have paid,please contact a refund.
    Sorry for you again.
    And thanks very much.

Comment

Working...
    X