Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware Upgrades for Pro IV series - are there any and how to apply them

Hi,

I just wonder if RunCore is providing it's customer base with new firmware upgrades in the future to enhance the usability of its drive. I.E. Intel & Co. are just rolling out firmware updates for Win7 to recognize ssd drives via the ata command.

This just made me wonder if the same thing (firmware upgrades in general) are to be expected from runcore too, especially for the pro IV series

Maybe there are already? How do I get access to firmware upgrades. How do I apply those?

TIA
    Noah

Re: Firmware Upgrades for Pro IV series - are there any and how to apply them

RunCore tech team is verifying new firmware now and will put it together with wiper.exe and firmware update tool onto www.runcore.com soon.

Comment

Re: Firmware Upgrades for Pro IV series - are there any and how to apply them

Originally posted by SSDlover View Post
      RunCore tech team is verifying new firmware now and will put it together with wiper.exe and firmware update tool onto www.runcore.com soon.
      Great. How do I stay in touch? Is there a specific url to check. Is there a newsletter site to put my mail address in?

One more thing:
      I'm a mac user. How I'm supposed to apply this firmware upgrade?

Thanks
      noah
      Last edited by hippocratesnoah; 10-29-2009, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X