Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Hi,

I can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C), so can anyone let me know how to do, and it will be use for villi S5.

Thank,
    APC

Re: Can't to install windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C)

Firstly, boot up notebook with the original SSD;
    Second, connect Runcore zif ssd with the notebook through usb cable;
    Thirdly, you could get a clone software AcronisTrueImage2009 in Runcore zif ssd, clone your original OS to Runcore zif ssd, fix it in the notebook, power on then you can enjoy it.

Comment

Hi RC_Chris,

Thanks for your reply. Is it only use clone software AcronisTrueImage2009 in Runcore zif ssd? It is because i tried to use ghost and bootable CD with the notebook through usb cable, but not success, it all the time freezing the screen at first install windows page in 0%.

Thanks
      APC

Comment

Maybe the acronis is your better choice to avoid unexceptable issues~
        You could intall the ghost CD through zif cable and try.
        my pleasure to help you~

Comment

try this program.
          XXClone - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Comment

Did anyone success to run windows into RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD (Z5064 -C) at villiv S5? It is because i had tried different way from yours comments, but still not success, so i think i will refund the money.

Thanks, guy!
            APC

Comment

the cable maybe too long, try a short one

Comment

Working...
              X