HP 1010nr NetBook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HP 1010nr NetBook

I just purchased an HP 1010nr. It comes with only an 8GB SSD, which is way too small, even for a netbook.

I've seen the YouTube video on upgrading the drive in the HP 1000 with a RunCore ZIF 1.8" SSD. It looks like I could replace the drive in under 5 minutes.

The 1010nr and the 1000 Mini seem like the same exact machine.

Can I install a 128Gb Pata Zif 1.8 SSD drive in the HP 1010nr?

Thanks for the response. <!-- / message -->

Re: HP 1010nr NetBook

I suggest the Mini Zif or the 1.8" Zif they both seem to be around the same speed so it is really your preference.

Matt Dawson
    Runcore CMO
    RunCore SSD
    Matt Dawson CMO (RunCore) on Twitter

Comment

i belive 1.8 ZIF works

Comment

my runcore 64gb mini zif is slow as dirt on my hp 1000 69 read 19 write on its best day. i think your better off removing the recessed usb port and getting the full size ssd from runcore - jeff [email protected]

Comment

hi, jeff, different test softwares have different test results according to different standards, uhmm~~maybe you could test your original ssd, and have a contrast with runcore ssd, you would get the answer~
          the usb port may give you much convenient, dont you like it?

Comment

yeah i know i used the same test program and perameters the jkk used on his web site. but im not getting 80mb read and 45 mb write not even close which is what is advertised by runcore on the mydigitaldiscount and used and tested on my exact machine. plus they never mentioned that every once in a while it tends to hang up for like 30-40 seconds. the ssd just isnt as fast as they say it is --- mine isnt anyway. jeff

Comment

Working...
            X