Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

The Runcore SSD Technical Support forum is now open and ready for posts!

Please welcome all the various Runcore tech support stuff who will be here to answer your tech questions related to all Runcore products.

When posting questions, please provide as much info as possible such as full system specs, what operating system and drivers you are using and please describe your problem as full as possible.

This is also an area you can discuss upcoming Runcore products and we will also conduct giveaways and competitions in here from time to time as well.

Last edited by Ricochet; 04-29-2009, 09:26 PM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Welcome to Runcore SSD Technical Support!

I have purchased a Runcore Mini Zif only to find out later that it is not compatible with the Acer Aspire One. I have read on the Runcore site that it will be in the future. Do you know how long it will be and can I have a replacement SSD if I returned the one I have?

Comment

I was needing to know if the 128Gb Pata Zif 1.8 SSD drive is a "Zif 40" connector. I am replacing a Toshiba MK1214GAH 120Gb 1.8 drivce. ...Tim

Comment

is this ssd, RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD compatible with the benq u101 netbook as show in this link below.

BenQ Joybook U101 Performance Test: Ultimate Surfing Machine - UMPC Fever

Comment

guys...please read my post in the forum about reformatting the drive.....ytramii....we have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by kms View Post
            is this ssd, RunCore Pro PATA Mini Zif SSD compatible with the benq u101 netbook as show in this link below.

BenQ Joybook U101 Performance Test: Ultimate Surfing Machine - UMPC Fever
            That machine looks very nice. It looks like it takes a 1.8" Zif Drive. Our new 1.8" zif we are building this week should work just fine in that computer but like I said on another post we are only approving it for the HP 1000 and Sony P right now because that is all we have tested it in. But you can always send it back for a full refund if it does not work.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by tpicker1 View Post
              I was needing to know if the 128Gb Pata Zif 1.8 SSD drive is a "Zif 40" connector. I am replacing a Toshiba MK1214GAH 120Gb 1.8 drivce. ...Tim
              It should work for you and we will start shipping them very soon now. If it does not work for your computer you can send it back for a full refund.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Dementa View Post
                I have purchased a Runcore Mini Zif only to find out later that it is not compatible with the Acer Aspire One. I have read on the Runcore site that it will be in the future. Do you know how long it will be and can I have a replacement SSD if I returned the one I have?
                We are still testing the Mini Zif for the Acer Aspire One. It is working great on the HP 1000 now and we think we have it figured out for the Acer. Check back later this week for more info and how to do the exchange.

Matt

Comment

Wrong place to ask..
                  Last edited by kmac727; 06-15-2009, 02:58 PM. Reason: Wrong place to ask...

Comment

Hi, I just got my new RunCore Pro III ZIF SDD and everything worked as I spected, the only thing is the UDMA mode is set to 2 (ATA33), as far as I know the drive supports UDMA 5 (ATA100) but I'm unable to set it, is there any tool from runcore to set this up?, the drive is running at 29 MB/S which is really slow compared to UDMA5, my old hard drive which is a Toshiba was working in UDMA 5 (ATA100), so is not an issue with the motherboard. I will really apreciate if you can give me a hand with this. Thanks in advance!!

CMC..

Comment

I just received my seciond 64G SSHD for my Dell mini 9. This time, the drive workeed and the Acronis cloning worked and I was able to swap the Dell SSHD and reboot on the Runcore drive. HOWEVER: The Runcore drive wants a password or it will not boot. WHY??????? Does anyone know what the password is supposed to be? WHO SET A PASSWORD ON THE DRIVE AND DIDN'T TELL ME WHAT IT WAS?????

Comment

I have a 702 eeepc and a runcore rcp - i s7064 - c
                        the bios doesn't see it, how can I do
                        it is a sata 64gb
                        thanks
                        Giampiero

Comment

I would like to know if the Runcore Pro IV 1,8" Zif PATA 128gb will work on an APPLE MacBookAir Rev A (It originally runs with a 64 Gb SSD From Samsung SAMSUNG's Digital World ).

Do you think it will workn to rplace it by one of your products?

Thanks in advance as I plan to upgrade 9 MBA soon if it is working.

Gilles
                          Last edited by GillesB; 07-28-2009, 06:51 AM.

Comment

I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio TZ-150N to an SSD. It currently has a Toshiba MK1011GAH HDD. According to Toshiba, this HDD has a ZIF 44pin connector and conforms to the ATA-7 interface. Which Runcore SSD model would be compatible?

Comment

PowerBook G4

I am on the verge of buying a Runcore 256GB: RCP-IV-PA2556-C for an Apple Mac PowerBook G4 with 1.5Ghz and 2 gigs of ram. I have searched all of the web for someone who has done this upgreade but have not found anyone who has. I already know the interface is correct but I just want to get some tips, pro's and cons of performing this upgrade. Did you see a huge difference? Any feedback provided will be greatly apreeciated. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X