heya! PC-A10 case parts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heya! PC-A10 case parts?

Heya - I was wondering where I can get case parts for my `old` PC-A10? specifically a case top that can accommodate a 240mm radiator?

thanks in advance!

Re: heya! PC-A10 case parts?

Hi back at ya.

Unfortunately, we don't do any sales here at all, so you have to try locally, online in your country then try here:
    Lian-Li Global | Where to buy

In UK, its CaseKing and Overclockers that have the most.

If that does not sort you out, use the contact form to write to Lian Li. They are slow to answer and very literal, they only answer the exact question you ask. And, your email address can't include any spaces, ,.-_ or other special characters. Let me know next week same time how it goes, send me a PM with the email you used (and the question again).

Thanks.

Comment

They may even be on sale, This is not yours but they have some: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-...ca-280-ll.html

But I can't find any. There are some good modders in UK that could do it up for you custom, or Black Friday deals modding gear. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
        They may even be on sale, This is not yours but they have some: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/lian-...ca-280-ll.html

But I can't find any. There are some good modders in UK that could do it up for you custom, or Black Friday deals modding gear. Sorry.
        thak you for your replies! I have contacted OCUK as the first step to see if they have anything suitable!

Comment

Hi. I want to know where I can buy top panel with USB 3.0 for this case. Model is PW-IO4V850. Thank you.

Comment

For specific parts requests, try contacting Lian Li directly here: Lian-Li Global | Tech Support
            Give the part name and they should be able to sell it to you directly. Private message me if you have trouble getting in contact with support.

Comment

Working...
            X