• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC-Q19 Side Panels

PC-Q25 vs PC-Q19

Why you do this to me Li Li?

Re: PC-Q19 Side Panels

Because you leave vague posts on Tweaktown?

Sorry, I missed the question? What can we help you with?

Comment

Are most pinned side panels assembled like this now? All grinded up?

Newegg is sold out, seems I got one of the last ones (no exchanging). Is this even a replaceable part? I'd take some black ones, they don't have to be silver. Heck I'll even take just the single vented panel, because I made it worse trying to fix the appearance.

I did contact LL support, FWIW.

Comment

OK. This may seem an odd question, but is there a round OK sticker on the case? That is the stamp of May Li, the QC goddess.

I have not seen that case, but none of the many I have seen are like that. They have spot welding marks, but no grinding. I will send that to LL and see what they say.

Send me a PM. Let me know when you messaged support, where you are and what email you used. Email must have no spaces, ,.-_ or any special characters.

Thanks

Comment

Edit: OK maybe I was a little harsh.

But it doesn't have to be normal, evidenced by the Q25. It's possible not to grind into the case to that extent. They just decide to get sloppy because "it's on the inside and you can't even see it".
          Last edited by dndlian; 11-06-2015, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Well, you sent in good pictures to support. They are slow, but they will answer. There is hope. They are very picky about Quality Control. So wait and see what they answer you.

Comment

Wow, there IS hope. Got a reply from RMA - the panel is available for purchase.

Comment

There you go. Another happy camper. And, bugging them to send you an answer worked :)

Comment

Working...
                X