PC case with locking door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC case with locking door

Hi,I'm looking for a fulltower case that combines front and side panel locking door. In the front, the power On/Off must be inaccessible if the door is locked. Does this product is available currently? Thx.PS.: Other brands that offer the same features are also considered...

Re: PC case with locking door

Hi Mr. Bean,

The PC-V2120 is one of our full tower cases that has a front panel lock with a power button behind the door so it can not be turned on without the door being open, but the side panel is only secured by a screw lock - not key lock. We don't offer any full towers with this side panel lock feature, and unfortunately I am not familiar with any brands that do.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. I've seen that there are two versions of the case, I was wondering what is the difference the PC-V2120B and the PC-V2120X? Also, is there any limitation size for the PSU emplacement? Can it fit the latest big PSU?

Thx.

Comment

Mr Bean,

The letters at the end of all our cases stand for colors. For example, the "B" in PC-V2120B stands for a black interior with a silver interior. The "X" in PC-V2120X stands black (inside and out). Additionally, if you can across the PC-V2120A, the "A" would stand for silver inside and out.

If you would like to learn more about our naming schemes, you can check out our blog post here - Lian-Li's Blog | An Explanation of Lian Li’s Case Naming System

Comment

Hi,

Is this box still in production or not because it seems to find it in a store (online or not).

Do you plan to produce it again in the future?

Thx!

Comment

If you are located in the US, the PC-V2120X is available here and the PC-V2120B is here.

Comment

Unfortunately, the PC-V2120X is a bit expensive and the one from xoxide.com is "out of stock". If the PC-2120A is still in production and available, then I'm interested.

Comment

The PC-V2120A wont be in stock for awhile in the US, however the PC-V2120B will be available around the end of August on Newegg

Comment

Originally posted by Lian Li Tech View Post
                  however the PC-V2120B will be available around the end of August on Newegg
                  Will it be sold again soon? If yes, when?

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bean View Post
                    Will it be sold again soon? If yes, when?

Thx.
                    Are you referring to the PC-V2120A?

Comment

No, the black one: PC-V2120B.

Comment

You can get via one of our distributors. Hampton Technologies

Their contact info is on the front page.

Comment

Hi,

With the release of the new pc-v2130 series, I'm wondering if you possibly stop the production of the older pc-v2120 or you still continue to sell it alongside the newer version?

When do you stop the production of the older pc-v2120?

Thank you.

Comment

We have no current plans to stop production of the PC-V2120. It will still be selling along side the V2130. :)

Originally posted by Mr.Bean View Post
                            Hi,

With the release of the new pc-v2130 series, I'm wondering if you possibly stop the production of the older pc-v2120 or you still continue to sell it alongside the newer version?

When do you stop the production of the older pc-v2120?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X