Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigabyte Z790 UD AX + I713700KF BSODs can't install Windows

Hi,
    One moth ago i bought new Z790 UD AX rev 2 + CPU + DDR5 Viper venom 6200MHZ 2x16GB and it worked ok. Two days BSOD started.I had multiple BSOD Kmode Exception not Handled or Clock Watchdog timeout. Its not a problem with Windows or drivers because i formatted NVME HD and install Windows from USB (windows media creation tool) and during install I had BSOD, I cant install Windows. I have spend 2 days and somehow i installed Win10. But i have still BSOD on fresh Windows installation. I tested different RAM Kingston, and different Nvidia GPU to elimitate problem with RAM or GPU. I tested CPU 13700KF using Intel processor diagnostic tool and it shows PASS so it is a problem with motherboard. I have upgraded BIOS to F9 newest ver. but there was more BSODs so I had to downgrade to F8 . I have reset BIOS to default settings and nothing helped. How can I check problem with motherboard to be 100% sure ??
    Have any of you had a similar problem? Is the only option left is to replace the RMA board?

To be 100% sure, you can try testing the motherboard with minimal components outside the case to rule out any potential short circuits. If the issue persists, then it's likely that the motherboard needs to be replaced. If your motherboard is still under warranty, you may consider contacting the manufacturer for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) to get a replacement.
    contexto
    It's also worth checking if there are any known issues with the specific motherboard model you have, as other users might have experienced similar problems and found solutions.?

Comment

I also had a similar problem with the motherboard. I tried reinstalling Windows but it didn't solve this problem. Do you have a solution yet?

Comment

Weirdtask
        I send CPU and motherboard to RMA. Motherboard return they didn't do anything just upgrade bios from F8 to F9 so it was not a problem with mobo but with CPU. RMA service replaced for new model. So in my case it was problem related with CPU. If someone will see in windows BSOD Clock watchdog code error it's mean problem with CPU probably faulty.

Comment

Working...
        X