Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 (ver 1.1) - Compatibility of RAM not listed in supported-list, but within mobo RAM specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 (ver 1.1) - Compatibility of RAM not listed in supported-list, but within mobo RAM specs

I am looking to buy the "Z790 AORUS ELITE X WIFI7 (ver 1.1) " motherboard, & the INTEL i9-14900K CPU.

In the Gigabyte product webpage, the list of compatible DDR5 RAM products only includes products with speed up to 6800MHz (native speed 5600MHz).

However, the specs for this motherboard state speeds including (6800OC up to 8200OC).

I want to get total 48GB RAM (i.e. 2Rx8, 2 x 24GB) to fit into 2 of the 4 DDR5 DIMM sockets.

Does anyone have experience or advice about compatible brands/models/speed/timings of RAM with higher speeds than 6800OC, that have worked on this motherboard & i9-14900K CPU?

I am only looking at RAM from brands (G.SKILL, TEAMGROUP, KINGSTON FURY, COSAIR).

thanks

I think you can find it on The Aorus Master motherboard

Comment

Seek out a section on QVL, or memory compatibility. Select RAM from reliable suppliers who have a solid reputation for reliability and compatibility. Popular and trustworthy RAM brands include TeamGroup, Crucial, G.Skill, Corsair, and Kingston. geometry dash lite

Comment

Working...
      X