Aero 15 OLED Fan Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aero 15 OLED Fan Noise

So I bought this laptop about 18 months ago but now it's literally making a Truck sound .

First it was the left fan but now the right fan is making an crazy noise.

In the past, I was able to fix it by gently tapping the bottom of my laptop but now is out of hand, the noise is INSANE.

I see that there's many replacement fans available ranging from 150 to 200$ .

If I was to buy one of those and replace them ( the fans ) would it fix the issue for good or will it come back ?

In other words, is this a good component laptop with unsolvable trashcan fan issues ?

Also, which fans should I buy to fix the issue for good .

I'm in Canada and leaving for 6 months in 15 days so I need to move fats.

thanks for the info.

google external fans for laptop or laptop headstand

Comment

Open the Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc) and check which processes or applications are consuming a lot of CPU or GPU resources. High resource usage can cause the fans to spin faster and generate more noise. You can close unnecessary applications or processes to reduce the load.
      stumble guys

Comment

check if any resource-intensive tasks or applications are running in the background. These tasks can cause the laptop's cooling system to work harder, resulting in increased fan noise.
        Uno Online

Comment

Use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the Task Manager and identify the processes or apps that are using a lot of CPU or GPU power.
          ?

Comment

To access the Task Manager and find the apps or processes that are consuming a lot of CPU or GPU power, use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
            ?

Comment

Working...
            X