X570 Aorus Master Hard Drive Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X570 Aorus Master Hard Drive Issue

I am running my OS from a NVME M.2 drive and not issues with that.   However, I also have a SATA drive for Data and backups.   The problem is that every time that I reboot whether a restart or startup, the SATA drive becomes uninitialized and unallocated.   The drive can   be reinitiallized (GPT), reallocated and formatted and will work fine but only until the next reboot.   Initially, t thought that it must be the drive but when   I installed a completely different SATA drive I was able to duplicate the issue.   My only guess is that it might be the controller or possibly a short?   Extremely frustrating to troubleshoot.   All drivers are up to date.   Did not matter what Bios version was used.   I did make a ticket but posting here in case anyone experiences anything similar.

Slot Online Starxo merupakan salah satu jenis Situs Bandar Judi Slot Online yang sangat popular di dalam dunia permainan mesin slot game dikarenakan sangat menarik sekali jika bermain slot game ini dimana anda akan menemukan berbagai jenis slot game online.

Comment

Working...
    X